Part 63

It was the last day at the beach, i have been hanging out with quinton lately, some how we started talking and going on dates. We were all packing the rest of the stuff, when we finished we sat down and watched a movie. It was around 3pm when we left and got back home. Josh and brianna ended up dating. I was with ale and kairi at chick fil a while mattia was at home helping his mother.
Ale- do you like mattia
Kairi- we wont day anything
Y/n- i mean he's still hot and- idk
Ale- darn
Y/n- whyy
Kairi- nothing buh you two have been really close
Y/n- we have a daughter
Ale- right
Yes, i still do like mattia, he probably doesn't feel the same way, he's moved on somehow and i should too. I mean i have feelings for quinton as well... till kairi was snapping his fingers in my face
Kairi- what you thinking about
Y/n-oh nothing, we leaving
Ale- yea
We all headed back home and set up the Christmas tree because it was tmrw. We decorated ales house then kairis, we were chilling outside when it started to snow, Gabriella was jumping around and messing with the snow. We had gone inside and made some hot chocolate, we noticed and it had stopped snowing. Mattia and brianna had came an hour later.
Brianna- hey bitchesss
I looked at her neck and found hickeys everywhere
Y/n- looks like your dating a vampire
Brianna- oh shit i forgot
Kairi- I remember when i used to be her vampire
Ale- y'all are still friends tho right
Brianna- yes, duh
Mattia- how are you and quinton
Y/n- were good yk
Mattia-he'a gonna hurt you
Y/n-  how do you know
Kairi- okay n e ways lets make cookies
Alejandro- bett
I was covering briannas hickeys while the boys were making the cookies.
Kairi- mines gonna be lookin good
Mattia-na mine
Ale- ladies will decided
Gabriella was putting the frosting and sprinkles everywhere. As Gabriella finished with the frosting she threw her hands up saying she was finished and making the frosting go on the boys.
Kairi- aye my white shirttt
Mattia- no one can get mad at this cute little face
Ale- i want a baby
Y/n- go fins katie
We all chuckled and they gave us the cookies. Me and brianna took a bite of each cookies. As i took a bite i tried not spitting it out, it was butnt and had a wierd taste.
Y/n- mmh...this is..really..g-good
Kairi-  we know you dont like them
Y/n- no their actually really good
I lied
Ale- theirs more
Brianna- WERE GOOD!
After that, the boys were really bored so we went back to my house finding my mom, brenda, and a few tias cooking chrimas dinner for tmrw. The boys helped us set the chrimas tree and out the lights outside. Once we finsihed we were all tired. It was 6:29 and the boys were napping. Me and brianna left gabi with anna while we got our shoes and stuff. Chrimas was tmrw and we were doing secret santa. Before we left the house i grabbed a slip of paper and so did brianna. We got in the car and opened both.
Brianna- i got kairi
Y/n- and i got mattia
Our eyes kinda went wide so we hurried and went to the mall.
*mattias pov*
We woke up from the nap and noticed the girls were gone.
Mattia- where are the girls
Brenda- they went shopping for secret santa
Ale- oh shit i forgot about that
We all got a slip from the box and headed out the door.
Mattia- who did yall get, i got y/n
Kairi- brianna
Ale- katie
We got into the car and drove to the mall. As we got off we all went our separate ways. I walked into this once store and got her a perfume, makeup, and a box full with clothes from her favorite clothing line. I took the chance and bough Gabriella a necklace with her initials. After shopping we all met up at the food court and then we went back home.
*y/n's pov*
Me and brianna were at polo. I got mattia 2 polo shirts, some more nike sweats, and some colone. Brianna got kairi the same thing, we bought ale some colone and some shirts too, because it was our way of re-paying him for everything he has doen for us. Especially for sticking with me ever since i got pregnant and just for being the best cousin anyone could ask for..i love him. i love all three of them. After that we got our bags and went back home.