Part 21

*monday*
I woke up got ready as usual. I was helping brenda set up everything for the party. Brenda had went to go get the cake and candys while mother and i made the food. Anna was at her other grandparents house. As the hours passed it was time. We were all ready and excited that  anna was turning one. As I settled outside alejandro and his famil were the first ones. Then came more people snd eventually carlos areived. I slighty smiled st himanx went inside with Alejandro. We were playing fifa when the rest of the group arrived.
Kairi- hey noobs
Y/n- cant look buh heyy
Mattia- theirs food im starving
Y/n- outside by the main table suit yourself
Brianna- heyy so vic wants to come
Y/n- idc its up to you guys
Alejandro- just not today okay
Y/n- what happened
Brianna- she came at me for liking Alejandro's post!
Kairi- tuff
We sat in the living room just playing fifa when it was time to sing happy birthday. We all stepped outside and got my phone out to record. Anna looked so happy and it was cute. All of a sudden baby fever hit me hard buh i ignored it a little. By the time we finished singing the cake was already cut and brenda looked not so happy. I walked over to her and followed her eyes. They were laid on carlos. I looke over to carlos and it seemed like he moves on pretty fast. I tried getting her mind on different things and it worked for a couple of mins buh then i gave up. After the party the group stayed the night at mine and helped clean up. After we finished cleaning up i went upstairs to them.
Brianna- you got any snacks
Y/n- nope
Mattia- lets go to the store
Kairi- alrr bet
Alejandro-  we can probably go up to the roof
We agreed and raced to the car. Mattia got in the drivers seat. Kairi in the passengers and the rest in the back. Before we arrived mattia out his hand on kairis thigh and the boys all started moaning.
Brianna- can you guys-
*moan*
Y/n- guys were here-
*louder moan*
The boys were all laughing while we rolled our eyes. We entered target and started messing around. We got the snacks we were getting, then kairi threw a pillow at brianna. Brianna grabbed a pillow and threw it back. 'Pillow fight' Alejandro yelled as he got a pillow, i grabbed a pillow as well and we all fought, at one point i aimed at mattia. As i threw it he ducked down and hit jenna. I put my hand over my mouth trying to not burst out laughin.
Jenna- baby tell them to stoppp!
Mattia- im not your baby
Jenna- yes you are ughhh
Then we all burst out laughing
Jenna- whats so funny!
Y/n- nothing
Jenna just rolled her eyes and waited for her to leave. As she turned to the other isle me and brianna started cracking up. After we calmed down we paid the stuff and drove back home. As we arrived home we climbed up to the roof and sat their watching the stars.
Kairi- this is boring lets play something
Alejandro- do you like someone and who
They went around till it got to mattia
Brianna- mattia do you like someone and who is it
Mattia- yeaa, i rather not say
Alejandro- y/n do you-
Y/n- i rather not sayy
Kairi- are yall going to playlist, cus i am
Alejandro and mattia- fuck yeaa, are you
Y/n- idk yet
Brianna- you should
Y/n- if you come with me?
Brianna- deal
Kairi- its 2:58 ima head out
We all went back inside threw the open window and got ready for bed. The boys were sleeping in the guest room while me and brianna were sleeping in my room.
*week of playlist. Tuesday*
I woke up and headed for breakfast. I sat down and ate some cereal. As i was eating i got a message from an unknown number. I read and played along with it like last time.
####- hey update their going to playlist and im with austin rn
                               Y/n- vic? Why are you with austin?
####- we fuxked
                            Y/n- what about Alejandro?
####- you know i just used him for clout
                                  Y/n- oh un i have to go bye
I couldn't believe my eyes. As i sent her the last message i called Alejandro and told him to come. As Alejandro arrived i was biting my nails because i knew Alejandro really liked vic and so he sat down next to me.
Alejandro- whats up your scaring me
Y/n- ugh, just look at this
I should him the messages and his face said it all. He just looked at me.
Alejandro- its okay, i knew sum was up with vic
Y/n- you did? And no its not okay
Alejandro- trust me, it is
Y/n- oh and did you already pack for playlist
Alejandro-  we leave tmrw
I just hugged him and he helped me pack