Part 2

*friday*
I woke up, ate breakfast and placed the packages all in the living room. Mother was shopping so I quickly changed into some ripped jeans and a grey champion shirt with some white vans. I finished getting ready and walked out the door and entered the car. I arrived to laurens house then to diegos.
Lauren- heyyy
Diego- where we going
Y/n- wherever i don't mind
Lauren- lets go to the mall
Y/n- okayy
Diego- for sure
We were blasting music on diegos phone, but then lauren grabbed my phone and made me do a tiktok with her. I had an account buh never used it, until now. After we did the tiktok lauren posted it with a caption of "show my bestie some love 🥰" we had arrived at the mall and started shopping. I shopped for more and new clothes since i was moving and the weather was going to be different. My phone kept ringing and blowing up with notifications.
Diego- answer your phone
Y/n- it's probably nothing
Lauren- dude, just answer it keeps blowing up
Y/n- alright. Its from tiktok
Lauren- your famous now
Diego- 52.1k followers and 42.5k likes on your post
Y/n- im not famous, its just a tiktok😂
Diego- whatever you sayy
Lauren- n e ways lets keep shopping.
We continued shopping and shopping. It was like 6:30 when we left the mall and went to and ice cream shop. Lauren got strawberry on cone, diego got mint chocolate on cone, and i got cookie dough on cone. All so simple buh all so delicious (😌😌.) i dropped them off at their houses. I got back to mine and saw my mother in the kitchen.
Mother- your here, i was just waiting for you to help me load them
Y/n- yea okay
I helped mother load all the packages in the truck, and some in the car. As we finished i entered and it was all empty. We were leaving early in the morning and it was quiet sad. We finished cleaning a bit so it wouldn't be messy for the new owners. Me and my mother ended up falling asleep in the living room. I kept waking up in the middle of the night, so i walked to what was my room and sat down looking outside through the mirror. I kept thinking and thinking about grandma, my friends and how it would be New Jersey.
*saturday morning*
Mother- honey wake up, wake up
Y/n- oh sorry
Mother- get ready or something were leaving.
I just nodded and walked over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and changed into a hoodie and some shorts, i went back into the living room and waited for my mother. I placed my hand on the door and took a deep breath. I let out that breath and closed the door. I got into my car while mother was going to take her truck. I stopped at diegos house cause lauren had stayed the night at his, and we all said our goodbyes, it was sad leaving them buh i had too. I was bored and just blasting music when i received a facetime call from diego.
Diego- i miss you already
Y/n- its only been like an hour😂
Diego- Lauren left back home..can you pay attention to me
Y/n- I can't im driving
Diego- right, don't crash
Y/n- you know how long it is from California to New Jersey
Diego- ofc...not
Y/n- i have to drive for 43 hours
Diego- so cool!
Y/n- i know huh!
We were both just talking, i couldn't really look at the phone buh i was pretty sure he was doing some stupid shit, after hours and hours of talking on the phone with him, he hung up. I went back to blasting music.
*43 hours later*
We had finally arrived to New jersey. I was lowkey excited now, the neighborhood was pretty big and pretty. I got off the car and just looked at the house. Mother and i entered the house and it was all furnished, i went upstairs and picked my room. I came back downstairs and helped unload the car and truck. As we finished i unpacked everything that was going in my room and bathroom, and helped a bit with downstairs. My sister (brenda), her baby (anna) and her husband (Carlos)were coming in a few hours so i had some free time.
Mother- hey why don't you go to alejandro's house
Y/n- i dont know where he lives tho and he lives in this neighborhood
Mother- yes, ill write the adress down for you, ima go to your tias house later with your sister
Y/n- oh okay thanks
Mother- can you shower and change too
Y/n- oh yea, i forgot. Sorry
I rushed up stairs and showerd, as i finished i changed into a hoodie and ripped jeans with blue vans.
~outfit~