Part 45

It was jenna.
Jenna- hey y/n we needa talk, can we meet up tmrw
Y/n- um i cant tmrw
Jenna- im sorry for all the shit ive done to you. I was jealous because i had everything but its all gone. I really loved him buh one night i did something I regretted so much, i cheated on him and started using him for clout once he blew up all over tiktok. Once we broke up i was devestated and wanted him back because I couldn't stand him being with someone else. I know i was a bitch to everyone and im truly sorry hopefully we can start off again and im over mattia. I have accepted the fact that he wants you and only you. Can we be friends?
Y/n- I appreciate the apology. I dont know i need time, buh were cool. Um goodnight tho
Jenna- oh okay, thats fine gn
I was surprised jenna apologized to me. I was just confused for the rest of the night and went to bed.
*next morning friday*
I woke up and did my online. After my online i got in the shower and did my routine, i just straightened my hair and went for breakfast. As i was eating the door rang. Mother went to go get it and as she closed the door i felt footsteps stop behind me and hands were on my eyes. It was a familar smell.. lavender..meaning it was diego and lauren.
Y/n- cut it out diego
Diego- how did you know
Y/n- you smell like lavender
Lauren- n e wayss heyy boo
Y/n- heyy
Lauren- i needa spill hella teaa
Diego- ima go to the boys byee
We went up to my room and helped lauren settle in. We were chilling in my room when brianna came in.
Lauren- have you thought of names
Y/n- for a boy mattia wants to do elijah and for a girl i wanna do gabriella
Brianna- damn makes me wanna have a baby
Y/n- then go..fuck-
Lauren- y/n!! Your carrying a babyy😂
Brianna- okay ladies i gotta go pick stuff up, wanna come.
we agreed and got called downstairs to go get some groceries, since we were gonna go with brianna, we first got our groceries and headed to the mall to go pick up the supplies.
*Roshuan's pov*
Mattia, kairi and alejandro had picked us up from the airport and took us to the store. We all picked out a couple gifts for the baby, we were at the mall when we noticed the girls. We went up to them and greeted them, we shopped with them for a while buh then it was time to leave since the party was tmrw and me and alvaro were pretty tired from the flight.
*back at y/n*
After our enconter with the boys, we headed back home and set up the tables and chairs while my mother and tias were finishing up with the food. After we set up brianna left back home and everyone was getting ready for bed. I  slept for a couple mins but kept waking up..i was hungry..as usual. I got up and headed to the kitchen i made myself a whole ass meal and took it upstairs, i was eating while i was scrolling through Instagram. I came across an edit of me and mattias relationship, it was cute and as I finished i ended up falling asleep.
*alejandro's pov*
Me and the boys had stayed the night together at my house. The boys were sleeping while my phone kept blowing up. I grabbed it and checked it trying to not wake the boys up. It was an unknown number.
####- hey baby its me, vic.❤️
                                Alejandro- what do you want
Vic- you, i miss you and i want you back
                             Alejandro- after everything you did, i dont think so
Vic- listen im out of the mental hospital. I want you to break up with katie and get back with me or else
                                       Alejandro- or else what?Vic- your loved ones will get hurt and you know im capable of anything, just like when i pushed katie off the cliff.
                                       Alejandro- wtf no
Vic- You know what fine then be with that little slut, ill be watching you, goodnight❤️
            —Vic has now been blocked—
God she's crazy, i didnt know what to say or think. Was she really going to hurt my loved ones? Does she really want me back? I ended up getting my mind off of her and headed back to bed, i was just staring at the ceiling for a couple mins then eventually fell asleep.
Hoped you liked it ive been kinda struggling to write the previous chapters P.S y'all should follow my tiktok @ valeria.xkt :)