Part 50

We stayed with jenna for a couple hours then returned back to the boys. The party was probably over so we went back home. Katie was staying the night with us so we helped clean for a bit then got into the showers.
*december 9 months pregnant*
It was my last month pregnant, and the boys and brianna were leaving for social bash tmrw. I got invited and everything buh I couldn't go because my due date is on the 14th of dec and it's sunday the 9th of December. Alejandro will be staying with me while brianna, kairi, and mattia are gonna go to social bash. Me and alejandro are very close and were kinda always together so everyone was fine with him staying with me. Mattia was with me the entire day because we were doing the babys room. We had started in the morning, went out to pick up some food and relaxed for a while. It was 9pm when we finished building and placing everything in room. We stepped out the room and looked at it, it was perfect mattia and i looked at each other and high fived each other. A little plaint splashed onto my cheek so i dipped my finger in paint and placed it on his nose leaving a small stain. We laughed and cleaned up the mess and headed off to bed.
Finished look of the room-

*monday dec 10th*Alejandro was with me all morning helping me clean and take stuff out buh left to go help his mom/my tia

*monday dec 10th*
Alejandro was with me all morning helping me clean and take stuff out buh left to go help his mom/my tia. I was folding the laundry when i got a message from mattia.
Mattia❤️- hey can you get ready?
                                                     Y/n❤️- what for
Mattia❤️- im taking you out. well ima spend the day with you before i leave. Pick you up in 15🥰.
I smiled cus we haven't gone out like on a actual date like in forever. It was 3:15pm I had tooken a shower last night so i curled my hair and wore a green dress with a brown jacket and some black high boots.
Outfit-

After i finished with my makeup mattia was outside

After i finished with my makeup mattia was outside. I walked downstairs and opened the door for him. He walked in and kissed me, then my stomach.
Mattia- hey baby momma
Y/n- hey baby daddy
Mattia- where too, you pick
Y/n- im down for whatever
Mattia- ohhh for whatever
He said as he smirked and grabbed my waist
Y/n- matti stop😂
Mattia- if you say so
I grabbed his hand and took my purse. We got into the car and drove off. Mattia had brought me to the nice and fancy restaurant where he asked me out. We entered and got our seats. We sat at the same table we ate and brought all the memories back. I was a bit sad that he was leaving for social bash and couldn't be with me buh his fans are dying to see him so its okay. We ordered and got our food. We were ralking about everything that has happened to us every since we met and it felt great. By the time we finished eating it was 4:50pm, we paid and left. Mattia wanted to by a couple things before he left so we went to an outdoor mall. I thought it was a good change to by a stroller since i had everything else. Mattia had bought what he needed and so did i. We were checking the baby section and found many cute outfits and shoes, etc. we bought our baby a couple outfits and then left. We put everything in the car and drove up to the lake by the house. We sat in the car watching the sunset while the night drifted away. The rest of the day went by fast and arrived home at 8pm since the boys were leaving early. I changed into some pj's while mattia was already asleep. I laid next to him andyurned offthe lights i cuddled him and fell asleep in his arms.
*4am tuesday dec 11th*
I woke up and put my slides on, i brished my teeth and hair. Kairi and brianna helped mattia load the luggage's in the car. Me and mattia were talking for a bit then we said our goodbyes, i gave him a kiss and made it last for a while. I said bye to kairi and brianna buh before brianna got in the car i pulled her aside.
Y/n- watch him for me pls
Brianna- you got it
Y/n- call me
Brianna- i will
It trust mattia and all its just i dont trust other females other than my besties. Alejandro was staying the week with me just in case if anything happens while mother is working. I went back to bed while Alejandro was playing fifa.