Part 44

*3 months later Thursday*
I got up as usual and headed downstairs. I turned 20 weeks which is 5 months. My belly was just a bit bigger and was having the gender reveal in a couple days. I had an appointment today, so i did my routine as usual and changed into a orange brownish dress.
Outfit-

After i finished getting ready, i picked up brianna because she was going be in charge of planning it

After i finished getting ready, i picked up brianna because she was going be in charge of planning it. After i picked her up we got to the doctor, i did my regular check-up and printed alot of ultrasounds we could give out at the party. After the appointment we headed to wendy's because the boys were doing a mukbang for mattias youtube channel. We got their food and arrived to mattias. My back was hurting so i decided to change into soMething comfortable. I changed into one of mattias hoodie and some sweats i kept in his drawer. Me and brianna were sitting behind the camera eating as well. We were laughing at the boys because ale kept stuffing fries in his mouth and making fun of kairi because he dont like ketchup. They were spilling tea and answering a few questions. Me and brianna got up to clean the mess they made when they pulled us down to sit with them. I sat on mattias lap while he was rubbing my belly.
Mattia- yooo-
Alejandro- what
Mattia- the baby just kicked
Y/n- no it didnt
Mattia- yes. Yes it did
And with that mattia grabbed my hand and placed it where the baby kicked and kicked again. After i felt my baby kick, my stomach was fully of butterfly's.
Kairi- when's the gender reveal
Brianna- saturday
Alejandro- i forgot we got it on camera
Mattia- okay guys this is where the video ends.,and um gender reveal will come out soon.
I chuckled got up and went into the living room, i was feeling a bit of nauseous so i just laid on mattias bed and took a nap. I woke up to mattia kissed my forehead, i grabbed his hand and sat up.
Mattia- hey gorgeous
Y/n- oh hi, wheres everyone
Mattia- they left, thought you'd get some rest. You feeling good
Y/n- yea
I grabbed my phone and it was 8:38pm i had messages from my sister to go home cause family was coming over
Mattia- gotta go, oh and roshuan and alvaro are coming tmrw
Y/n- yea, okay
Mattia- ill drive you
We got into his car and drove to my house, i kissed mattia goodbye and walked inside. As I opened the door i saw most of my family, i greeted them and walked up to my room. It was pretty late and went in the shower. After i showered i changed and did my night routine, ate a quick snack and closed the door to my room, i tried sleeping buh I couldn't so i turned the tv on when i received a message.
im back and settled. I will be posting chapters tonight so i can catch up a bit. If theirs anything wrong, im sorry im just to lazy to go back and read the chapters buh i just wanted to let y'all know :)