Part 42

*2 months later*
I had stopped going to school since my baby bump was getting big and I didn't want any people insulting me and all that shiit so i started online school. I had finished online a couple mins ago, i called mother and let her know i was going to my appointment. I changed into some weats and a white shirt since i wasnt feeling like getting ready.
Outfit-

I went over to the doctors and did my regular check up, the baby was fine and everything

I went over to the doctors and did my regular check up, the baby was fine and everything. School was over so i went to go pick up brianna, once brianna got in the car, i drove to chick fil a and grabbed food, after we got the food we headed over to alejandro's house. We gave the boys their food and sat down. I gave my tia a hug and same with ale's little brother.
Kairi- isnt it wierd that theirs a little human growing in you
Y/n- at first yea
Brianna- do you know the gender
Y/n- nope i need 3 more month, i have to go mattia texted
I said bye to everyone and made my way to mattias. As i arrived to mattias, his mother opened the door.
M/m- hi sweety
Y/n- hi ms.polibio is mattia here
M/m- in his room, you want anything
Y/n- no thank you im good
She nodded her head and made my way up to mattias room.
Mattia- hey babe
Y/n- hey whats up
Mattia- nothing much, just missed you
Y/n- me too. you wanna go live
Mattia nodded his head so i pulled out my phone, as i went live thousands of people joined. They asked questions so i answered, mattia was playing fifa with the boys i got up to grab a water then sat back down and sighed.
Y/n- so ive been hiding this for about 2 months and
I turned over to mattia and he got off the game and then i turned back to the phone. He sat next to me and i kept going
Y/n- im pregnant and im about 2 months now
User- omgg lemme see the bump
User- add anne!
User- is it mattias?
Mattia- obviously its mine and i miss anne, ima add her
Before we added anne i got up and showed them my bump
User- 😍gorgeous
User- imagine carrying mattias babyy
User- boy or girl
Y/n- idk yet
I chuckled and anne got on
Anne- omg y/n im such a big fan-
(No hate to anne😭💗.)
I've seen anne go live before and she's amazing, shes so funny and even though i dont know her i love herr!
Y/n- roast me babeee bring it on
Anne- you dont want this smoke bbg
Mattia- go easy on her
We laughed and kept the live going, after 40 mins we ended the live and cuddled for a bit, mattia was paying by my belly so i was playing with his hair till eventually he fell asleep. It was 8pm and time for me to go back home and thats when he had barely woken up. We said our goodbyes and arrived to the house. I greeted mother and devin and headed up to the room. I was applying lotion when i got messages from roshuan.
Roshuan🥰- heyy boo, congratss! Btw Its gonna turn out like a mini me
Y/n😆- thank you😂
Roshuan🥰- whens your gender reveal, im tryna visit you
Y/n😆- idk if im having one buh i do your always invited💗, ima go tk bed, text me!
After texting Roshuan, i went to bed and called lauren.
Y/n- hey boo
Lauren- hey, so your pregnant huh. That's literally all my tiktok is about
Y/n- yup
Lauren- me and diego are happy for you
Y/n- thank you, wydd
We were on the phone for a couple hours buh she had to go since there's school tmrw, buh other than that i headed off to sleep.
*friday*
I woke up to my phone blowing up, i checked it and it was from cynthia.
Cynthia- heard your pregnant. What a slut. How many times do i have to tell you that mattia is mine and i can prove it to you. School is so much better now that your gone.
Y/n- 😂. How am i a slut? Prove that mattia is yours and thats nice to know, i rather be at home then be stuck at school for 7 hours with you.
She left me on read which i could care less, so i got up and did online, after online i was feeling myself so i dressed up in a dress.
Outfit-

I texted brenda to meet me at the mall so we could hang out like sisters do while anna was at her other grandmothers house