Part 40

We had arrived back to the house, everyone got in the showers and ready for bed. Mattia was done showering and so was i. He was laying in bed watching tv while i changed into a shirt and shorts. I was staying up along the bed just scrolling through Instagram when mattia slapped my ass.
Y/n- what was that for
Mattia- you own me sum tonight
Y/n- do i?
Mattia nodded his head so i put my phone down and got on top of him. I felt like teasing him so I kissed his lips while he placed his hands on my ass, he took off my shirt leaving me in my bra. We made out for about 2 mins and soon got off him, i was to lazy to put my shirt back on so i got in the bed and laid next to him.
Mattia- heyyy
Y/n- what, im going to bed
Mattia- buh you got me in a mood, you tease to much
Y/n- goodnight
I said as i turned around and kissed his cheek and went off to sleep.
*tuesday*
I woke up and put my shirt on. I went into the bathroom and did my routine as usual. Brianna and katie had gone into the kitchen right after i walked out the room. We decided to make breakfast and so we did. The boys had came right after the food was done. We all ate and chilled for a while.
Katie- guys theirs this slip of activities we could do
Brianna- lemme see
Kairi- yall wanna go swim or go see the animals downtown
Alejandro- so the zoo? Im in
Y/n- ill do anything
Mattia- anything huh
Katie- anyways lets go
Everyone- sure
We all went into our rooms and changed into some swim suits. I wore one of mattias hoodies over the swimsuit and we all headed out the door. Couple mins later we had arrived to the zoo ig and paid. We decided to watch and do activities with them before we swam with them. We went to the elephant section and fed them. As i fed them one of them grabbed my waist with their trunk and pulled me close.
Alejandro- got that on camera
Zoo keeper- are you pregnant
Y/n- yes how-
Zoo keeper- they can detect if your pregnant
(I searched it up and i didn't understand shit💀.)
I just nodded my head and went to alejandro showing me the picture. I thought it was cute so i told him to send it to me so i could post it along with other pictures.
*hours later*
After visiting and swiming with the animals, we went back to the house and went into the bath of the house. It was a beautiful view so me, brianna, and, katie were tanning while the boys were messing around the area. I got up from tanning and took a few pictures. After the girls were tanning we walked to a trail that led to the beach where the boys were at. We got in the water and swam to them. We were all splashing each other when the boys all went under the water. The boys went under us making us get on their shoulders. We all played against each other and briannas team ended up winning. I got off mattias shoulder and was still attached to him. The water was nice so me and mattia stayed longer, everyone else was hungry and drying off. Me and mattia were just messing with each other and ended up kinda making out, when i heard a flash. I turned over to see brianna and katie holding their phone out.
Brianna- yuhh, get intoo it
Y/n- bitches😂
Katies- baddest bitches
I chuckled and got out the water, i sat next to the girls and decided to post the oictures onto Instagram.
Instagram- y/n.xkt

xkt

Y/n

Y/n.xkt: @ mattiapolibio alejandrosario kairi.coesntino katie.pego briannaaa ❤️.
~ Comments turned off~
After a while of getting dried kairi and katie were hungry so we went back to the house and prepared something to eat. After we ate we all showered and got ready for bed buh instead we went outside and did some smores. We watched movies and all that fun stuff. It was around 3 in the morning and everyone else was asleep, i got up and cleaned up a bit. I grabbed some juice cus i felt nauseous again, i sat down and went on tiktok. After i finished my juic i went back outside and covered myself with a blanket and ended up falling asleep.