Part 60

It was around 1am mattia and Gabriella were still asleep, they both looked cute sleeping. i got up and went outside. The air felt nice so i headed for a run, i put my airpods in and started running. Do i like mattia? Am i catching feelings for him? I thought to myself as i was running. I stopped to catch my breath when i realized i still had feelings for him, i left him and i came back and he probably doesn't feel the same way. I was walking around the park when i found myself back home. I entered and found mattia in the kitchen, shirtless.
Y/n- hey
Mattia- holy shit you scared me
Y/n- sorry, ima go back to bed
I said as i was staring at his toned abs. He came closer grabbed me by the waist to where his body was touching mine
Mattia- your gonna just stand their or?
Y/n- yea your right i should go back to bed, bye see you in the morning
I said as i ran up the stairs and into the room. I checked on gabi and then went back to the bed. I was laying on the bed for a while then felt mattia lay on the bed. I turned the other way and fell asleep.
*morning*
I was slightly waking up. My eyes were half way opened, my hands were on mattias chest. God he felt so good. I took my hands off and got up to get ready. Today was just gonna be a regar day as every other day so i wore a white shirt with pink sweats.
Outfit-

I went into the bathroom and did my routine, i walked over to Gabriellas room and found her playing with play-do

Y/n- hey baby, you slept good huh
Gabriella- is daddy here
Y/n- yea you wanna prank him
Gabriella- yes
I grabbed Gabriella and took her to the bathroom, i grabbed a bottle of shaving cream and let gabi put it on his hands. I grabbed a feather and gave it to gabi, gabi was tickling mattia when he slapped himself with the shaving cream on his hands. He got up and rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a wipe.
Y/n-got him
I whispered to gabi and she giggled
Mattia- haha very funny
Y/n- lemme help you, baby why dont you bring your toys
Gabriella- okaii
I grabbed mattias wipe and helped him clean off the shaving cream. We were staring at each other for a while, when gabi jumped on the bed with her toys. Mattia was playing with her while i went downstairs to make some food. After i finished making food i brought it up to mattia and Gabriella. I wasn't hungry so i waited for them fo finish eating. After they ate i washed the dishes while they were in the living room. I walked over to the couch and was looking through some insta posts.
Y/n- lets go to the beach
Mattia- sure buh what for
Y/n- so you and gabi can have a daddy daughter bond yk, its been 2 years dont you wanna spend time with your daughter
Mattia- duh
Y/n- exactly, we can leave tmrw, we can stay at a hotel down their just for the week. The boys can come
Mattia- im down
I went upstairs to change gabi, i felt like matching today buh it was hot and i didnt want her to struggle so i grabbed a white with pink shirt and shorts. We were gonna spend the day with the boys at the mall.
Gabi's outfit-

I did her hair and we walked downstairs

I did her hair and we walked downstairs. Mattia had been ready so we got in the car and made out way to the mall.
I wont post till sunday night cus im going camping  and ion get any service:)