Part 3

Eric's Pov:

I slammed my alarm off and got up. Today was gonna be a good day. I can feel it.

It may have something to do with the fact that it's the last day of the stupid three week detention. I'm also hoping that Mr Becker will finally just admit defeat and let me off the hook and convince the Dean that it was a huge mistake to make me his TA.

School's been the same. Boring and tedious. The only one I've told I was gay so far was John and believe it or not that really did set our friendship back on track. He stopped his homo rants and has relaxed a lot around me since neither of us has to hide anything from each other anymore. Kourtney and Daniel my other closest friends are still their certifiably insane selves.

I'm not still hiding in the rainbow closet I just haven't figured a way to tell everyone at once so I don't have to repeat myself four million times. I hate repeating myself. It's a major pet peeve of mine.

Practice has been fine and coach has been in a chill mood probably because Dean Becker was right we got some serious talent coming in with the freshies this year. Not nearly as good as me but they'll get there eventually.

Even if they don't, coach will still be chill with me. I walk on water according to him. I'm the son he never had and believe me if that stunt I pulled with his daughter didn't get him on my ass nothing will. Ahh it's nice to be so well loved.

Unfortunately the girls have gotten even more aggressive then they used to be and I'm not even exaggerating when I say at least three or four times a day I get hit on and the crap they're pulling is just getting more and more outrageous.

It's like some obsessive escalating game they're all playing against each other. Oh it's been months since anyone's landed a date with Eric. Let's see who can break him down first. Ughh is it any wonder I don't like chicks.

I was meaning to come out at school anyway so I guess I'll have to step that up. I just haven't found the right time to be like yo I hate girlie bits but love me some sausage!

The shock from my parents reaction has worn off completely and now it's just whatever. I don't even stress but I'm sadly still in a little funk. Not as bad as before but I still haven't bounced back to my regular self.

Oddly enough this little war I have going on with Mr Becker has been the most entertainment I've had. Thinking up new ways to bug him or screw something up has really been fun.

Except I think that sexy bastard can read minds or something because most times he figures it out, smirks and makes me fix it. Whatever I'll think of something to drive him batty.

I rushed through my morning routine and sped to school

I got out and made my way though the first two classes. I walked out to make copies and get his damn coffee with three sugars, two creams and no spit.

I looked around and nodded. Oh yeah that's what I'm talkin about.

I poured the cream in and grabbed the salt instead of sugar and poured a crap load in.

I set his coffee down and he picked it up still lecturing to the freshies about the lasting effects of the civil war and how without the country rebelling against itself so many freedoms we take for granted wouldn't be.

"That was the catalyst that set in motion so many peoples fight for equality." He raised his mug and took a huge gulp.

I watched as he gagged and made a face like he was gonna blow chunks. He turned around and glared at me.