Part 12

John's Pov:

I smirked smugly and made a shooing motion to Eric. As soon as he was out of sight I turned to KT, my partner in this set up.

"Okay so one more time, what is your job?" I asked quietly.

She rolled her eyes but answered. "I gotta run up to Mr Becker's apartment and tell him what poor little Eric got himself roped into. Beg him to come save the day and the rest is up to you and hopefully Eric's sexy skills. How long before it starts and how the hell did you manage to have a subscription to this place?"

"It starts in about an hour so you should head over there like now. Oh and one of the Senator's co-workers is very accommodating when I want something. Now shag ass and make sure you bring him in and use the invite I gave you for him. Otherwise all this was for nothing and I'll have to bid on him or let one of the other perverts here do it and I'm not willing to let it go that far."

"We're gonna pick back up with which senator you're screwing when I get back. I sincerely hope it's not an old wrinkly bastard. Bye, love ya bunches and keep our boy safe while I'm gone." She air kissed both my cheeks and ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven's Pov:

*Knock*Knock*Knock*Knock!

I looked up from the paperwork I was finishing up and glanced at the clock. Shit I'm running late. I should have been at Leather and Lace almost an hour ago to schmooze with some very important people. I bet that was someone Deborah sent to get my ass down there. At least I'm already dressed in a suit and ready.

"Coming!" I yelled as I grabbed my jacket from the back of my chair.

I opened the door and was shocked to see a startled Kourtney about to pound on the door again.

"I think you're at the wrong apartment. Eric's is down one floor." I said smoothly. She shook her head and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please tell me you aren't going out? Cause I need you to come with me like now! Oh my god! Oh my god, seriously this is such a fucked up mess! I need your help, I think Eric's in trouble." She pleaded.

I felt my heart drop down into my stomach and without hesitation stepped out and closed the door, leading Kourtney to the waiting elevator.

"Okay I'm coming, now tell me exactly what's happened to him." I ordered as the doors closed and we began to descend.

She fumbled with her fingers and looked at the floor.

"Come on Kourtney I can't help him if I don't know what's happening. Where is he? Is he hurt?" I pleaded for more information because my mind was coming up with a million scenarios a second and each one was worse then the one before.

She shook her head. "No Steven, he isn't yet but... I swear it was just supposed to be a joke. I had no idea how serious it was until just a while ago and it's too late. So I rushed here because you were the only one I could think of to help."

I rubbed her back and spoke calmly even though I felt anything but calm. "Okay, we'll get him taken care of. He'll be okay. Start from the beginning."

"Long story short, there's this thing going on tonight and well.... last weekend John and Eric made a bet and the loser had to do this outrageous dare and that's what he's doing tonight. Only we didn't realize how serious these people took this shit and I swear John and I didn't want anything to happen to him. John brought ten grand but once we got there I got this awful feeling that it wasn't enough. So I picked up my credit card just in case but I still feel that something is going to go wrong. So I just need you to come with me to keep our boy safe." She still hadn't looked up but she sniffed and wiped at her eyes.