Part 8

Eric's Pov:

I was wasted and currently letting the guy I've been dancing with lead me to the bathroom. He was a few years older, hot and tipsy.

I'm not usually one for random club hook ups but I haven't had sex since before I moved out of my house and well lets face it. I think the main part of my attraction to Steven comes from lack of sex.

So if I get laid then I'll relax and not think the thoughts that I think when I'm with him and, fuck me it's like I'm always with him.

Sebastian pulled me into a cubicle and pushed me up against the door and dropped to his knees without any preamble.

I tipped my head back and groaned when his tongue flicked across my head. He took me all the way to the back of his throat and hummed. I gripped his hair and bucked slightly as I watched his head bob up and down on my length.

I pulled him up and slammed my lips down on his. I kissed him roughly and smirked at the pleased purr he made. I switched our positions and turned him so his front was to the wall and eased his pants off.

"You sure you want this?" I breathed against his ear. He nodded and ground his butt against my shaft.

I rolled on a condom and slid in easily. This wasn't love or lust. This was about getting a nut off and I planned on doing it quickly so I could get back to drinkin and kickin the shit with John.

I pulled his hips back and angled myself so every time I slammed into him I rubbed his prostate. I wanted this quick but I wasn't selfish. I want even random partners to enjoy what we do together.

I gripped his hips tighter and pounded him harder. Within minutes his moans of pleasure were echoing loudly through the bathroom.

The harder and faster I went the louder he got. Soon he was busting his load onto the floor and I was pulling out and slipping the spent condom off and into the trash.

We readjusted our clothes and walked out. He walked me back to my table, thanked me, kissed me and slid his number into my hand.

John laughed and handed me a shot. "And you say I'm the slut. You my friend have just reached tramp status." He said cheerfully.

"What is that number four or five tonight?" He asked.

I grinned. "That was number two and if you play your cards right you could be number three." I joked.

He wagged his brows. "Baby you wouldn't know how to handle all this." He cooed grabbing himself.

"Pshhh I'd have you screaming my name as soon as your pants dropped." I took two more shots and reached for a third.

"What's with you tonight? I don't think I've ever seen you this.... I don't know but, you're acting kinda like me and it's kinda scary. Talk to me bro." He insisted full of concern.

I downed another shot and leaned back savoring the burn.

"I'm just worn out dude. I'm sick of the press and my parents bullshit. Sad to actually admit this but before tonight I hadn't been laid in three months and you know I've fallen in lust with Steven and he's straight and Delilah's brother and our teacher. So he's totally off limits. Which doesn't even matter cause ya know the whole straight thing and I spend so much time with him and I'm just losing it dude. I'm like a chick over him. So I need to fuck and get whatever the hell is wrong with me out of my system."

"Maybe you feel more then lust. I mean maybe you like, like him or hell maybe you even love him." He suggested sympathetically.

I groaned and downed two more shots. "Don't even put that out there. That would so be my luck to fall for a straight dude." I whined and ran my hand over my face in frustration.