Epilogue

Eric's Pov:

I took my place at the podium and discreetly cleared my throat to begin my valedictorian's speech. I leaned forward resting my elbows on the stand and stared out at all my peers and their families and friends. I looked down at my note cards ready to begin my long and eloquent speech. As I opened my mouth looking back at everyone flashes of my senior year flew through my head and I decided to just wing it. Screw being conventional, that's just not me.

"Sooo I wrote a really long classically boring speech complete with 'we are the future, anything is possible if you just reach for the stars and all that other played out crap, that's spouted at every graduation since the hell we all know as school was invented. But as I was flashing through my note cards just now I had a sudden realization. Though we are the future and we can do anything we set our minds to we honestly don't want to hear that crap. So I decided to get real. From here on out things will get harder and more complex for us as we navigate the real world. This is the time for us to experiment and explore all possible avenues of life. Yes our main focus should be finishing our education and finding a grown up job since we're all officially grown ups being thrust into an unforgiving and at times cruel world. But this is also the time to screw up, take chances, expand our horizons not just educationally but spiritually, emotionally, socially and sexually! Be true to ourselves regardless of the consequences and embrace life. So that one day when we're old, gray and falling apart we can look back on our life with a happy sigh knowing we rocked this bitch! So in closing, to my fellow graduates I wish you good luck, success, great friends, awesome lives, fulfilling timeless love and lots of epic mind blowing sex! P.S I love you Steven! "

I stepped back smirking at the faculty as my peers roared and cheered. Several, including my closest friends that I now consider family wolf whistled and screamed out that they wished me epic mind blowing sex too.

I glanced over to where Steven sat as I made my way back to my spot to await my diploma to see him grinning proudly at me. Deborah my newest buddy, Patrick and the girls all sat with him cheering me on with smiles. I blew a kiss to Steven shivering at his arrogant smirk but turned around as the names began being called. No time for dirty thoughts I'm about to finish this shit!

"Presenting 2017's graduating class!" Delilah's cheer was drowned out by cheering students and family members alike as we threw our caps up in celebration of finishing our last year of high school.

KT and Daniel rushed up to smother me in a hug and make rushed plans to get together in a couple of days then ran off to greet their parents. John strolled up to me holding hands with a guy that looked vaguely familiar.

I cocked my head to the side trying to place where I knew him from. John being his usual out spoken self made the introductions.

"Hey baby boy, loved the speech. This is Sean, he's the manager at Flaming Banana. I'm gonna keep him around for a while. He gives excellent head and has got the tightest little ass I've ever had the pleasure of slamming into."

I smacked John in the back of the head. "Just because you think certain things doesn't mean they're actually supposed to be said idiot." I chided.

Sean shrugged. "It's true through. Besides the only reason I tolerate his big mouth is because he's so good with it and lays the pipe like a champ!" He shot, quirking a brow at John who chuckled.

I reached a hand out to shake his. "Nice to see you again and I can see that John's finally met his match."

John glared at me. "Hey just cause you want happily-fairy-after doesn't mean I do. I'm joining the sluts for life brigade."

I felt arms slip around my waist from behind and leaned back into Steven's embrace. "Ohh I wouldn't bet on that. Sean's been know to leave the biggest player heart broken and pitifully trailing after him for just a crumb of affection." He teased snickering when John blushed and flipped him off.