Part 15

Eric's Pov:

Usually Mondays bug me because hello who likes Mondays. But I find myself unusually hyped up this morning. Could it have something to do with a certain sexy teacher?

Bet your sweet ass it does. After his parting smart ass comment I got to thinking and I decided I was gonna fish.

You know when you go fishing and you throw the baited hook out and give the fishing pole a little jerk every now and again to keep all the little fishes interested in your bait. Yeah it's something like that.

Now that I know Steven is in fact gay AND interested in me. I've decided to make him work for it.. Just a little. I don't want him thinking I'm not interested.

Still I wanna keep the man on his toes.

So I canceled our run yesterday via sassy text cause I knew talking to him would make me cave. But my girl KT had my back and kidnapped me in case he showed up.

Because lets face it, one little smile and I'd have buckled and my plan to tease him would have ended then and there.

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I canceled because I was still over analyzing everything from that night and all the baggage that'll come with being with him.

Not to mention the fact that he kissed me like that then left me hanging and he didn't even really imply that he wanted to actually date me.

So I'm gonna play it cool and see how everything goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out into the hall and pressed the elevator button. Almost instantly it opened and hot damn Steven was leaned against the back looking scrumptious in his khakis, button up shirt and yeah he was rocking a sweater vest and making it look sexy as hell.

I got in and leaned against the opposite wall. "Morning Steven. I see you're rocking the grandpa look today." I commented boldly scanning him from head to toe.

He tilted his head to the side and smirked. "You don't have to say it. I know. I make this look sexy. So I see you're heading to school early this morning. Hoping to catch me in the elevator so you can have your wicked way with me?" He cooed pushing away from the wall and sauntering towards me.

I nodded my head but laughed and cocked my eyebrow. "Not really all that early this morning is it? In fact someone could get the impression that you were just hanging around in the elevator waiting on me to grace you with my sexy self. Was that what you did this morning? Awe poor guy." I teased.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah ya busted me. I've been riding the elevator up and down all morning in the hopes that I'd catch you before school." He replied sarcastically, stopping just in front of me.

"Seems to me someone's in a rush to get to school. In a hurry to see anyone in particular?" He cooed leaning forward so we were almost touching.

I nodded and smirked when his smile got even wider. "Yeah there's this hot freshman that I think I'm gonna bang before school."

He narrowed his eyes and put one arm on each side of me. Caging me to the wall. He smiled and leaned even closer.

"Is that so?" He whispered. His lips brushed the shell of my ear causing me to bite back a moan.

I nodded and he chuckled and pulled back so his lips hovered just barely above mine. "Ooh so it's a freshie you wanted? I guess I mistook what was happening with us. My bad kid." He taunted coolly moving back half an inch.

I pulled him back by his belt and nipped his bottom lip. "What is happening with us?" I asked against his lips ready to kiss him and to hell with teasing.