Part 9

Steven's Pov:

"Alright gentlemen let's get down to business. All three of the clubs are doing really well despite the down turn the economy has taken. Julian you've increased revenue by 13 % which is amazing considering it's just your everyday run of the mill dance club. Have the renovations interfered with business any? I've directed my brother in law's firm to keep interference to a minimum when possible."

Julian smiled and looked smugly at the other two club manager's before he answered. "Thank you sir and no Patrick's men have had no trouble working section by section. However when they get to the main dance floor they estimate it'll be at least four days when we won't be able to be operational."

I merely nodded and addressed my next manager. "Sean I've had it on good authority that the Flaming Banana has been quite busy. However I have my suspicions as to why. Let me be perfectly clear, this is a liquor and dancing business not a brothel. I want more security for the alcoves and most especially the restrooms. Anywhere people may be hooking up. On top -"

Sean blushed but tried to defend himself. "Sir let me assure you that nothing like that is happening. Sure we occasionally get a rowdy couple but those people are escorted out before anything untoward can happen."

I drummed my fingers on my conference table. "How about you let me finish before you try to cover your ass. Now as I was saying before you interrupted. On top of men hooking up and having sex in my club's bathrooms, your bartenders are serving alcohol to minors. I won't tolerate that. If TABC comes in and sees this shit the club will be fined or worse closed down. So I suggest you address these issues real quick and in a hurry or I'll come in and do it and no one wants that."

He nodded vigorously. "I'll have it all fixed tonight sir. I had no idea we were serving underage guys. Are you sure about this? Not that I'm saying you're not or-"

I waved it away but answered truthfully. "I have a friend that is not yet 21 and though he didn't outright say it was the Flaming Banana he went to, yes I'm fairly certain it was. It's the only Vanilla Gay club in a fifty mile radius. Following that logic, he got black-out drunk and had sex there with multiple people in one night. He's going through a bit of a rough patch and apparently that coupled with our bartenders serving him enough alcohol that he has no recollection of how he got home made him do things he normally wouldn't and could quite possibly come back and bite him on the ass. I want no other instances like that with any of our patrons. They want to drink and fuck, more power to them. We'll serve them as long as they're legal. But they can spend the coin for a hotel or take their hook up to their own houses, cars, hell the alley for all I care but not in my club. Are we clear."

"Yes sir, I'll make sure security gets tighter."

I turned to my last manager and smirked. "Deborah darling, as usual things have been going well and you're running Leather and Lace top notch. How are the plans for the up coming auction going?"

She opened up a file on her tablet and being the efficient woman that she is, ran through the details.

"Of course because the nature of our club and the exclusivity of it we haven't advertised. However we have sent out emails to all our VIP Members and already it's gotten quite a bit of buzz. The auction will take place in a months time at midnight on Friday. We'll be sending out the details to all of our members this week. It's invite only if you're going to bid but not if you're going to participate in the auction itself." She stated then looked up from her tablet and produced a pen and small note pad for any notes I had to give her.

"How is that going to work? Our main goal was keeping this low key. Our VIP members are some of the country's most recognizable figures and we've assured them anonymity." I inquired curiously.