Part 24

Eric's Pov:

"I'm not fucking going. Why don't you assholes listen to me when I say hell fucking no?" I snapped.

"You're going whether you like it or not so be ready at ten to get stupid shwasted and party your ass off. We'll be there to drag your bitch ass out. Peace!" John yelled hanging up the phone while I sent him a telepathic death glare.

It's new year's eve and instead of getting ready to party my ass off or even better fuck like there's no tomorrow. My awesome ass is at home organizing my fucking closet. Seriously I'm color coordinating this bitch.

KT and the guys are going to some huge ass party tonight but I just ain't feeling the party mood. I don't want to see KT and Daniel being all mushy and John hitting on anything with a pulse. I just want to sit here and wallow and worry about what the hell Steven's doing tonight.

Why? Because I've been a depressed mess since Steven left. Seriously I think I'm going through withdraw or something. Don't get me wrong he calls me every day and we talk about our day and whatever but it's nothing compared to how much time we've spent together since we started dating.

Hell even before we were together we still saw each other every day in and out of school. Then once we started we just sort of merged everything we do together. Hell this is the fist time I've stayed in my own apartment since we first hooked up.

I looked at the clock and sighed. He hasn't called me yet today and it's getting late. He better call or I swear to god I'm going to kick his ass when he comes home in a few days.

Seriously I keep worrying that he's going to party with a bunch of hot French guys like that dick head Jacques. Does it still count as cheating if he's in another country? Yeah, yep definitely and he better not even think about doing it or there will be hell to pay. I'm not going to share him, not even for one night. He's mine period, end of fucking discussion and them stupid French assholes better not even think about touching him. Cause I'll get me a fucking passport just to fly over there and beat there asses.

What the hell is wrong with me? I've never gotten like this over a guy before. Even guys that I was with way longer never effected me the way he does.

I was always the one in control, shit I was actually kind of distant and even a little cold with my exes but with him everything's different. It's like I cant get enough time with him, even if it's us just watching tv or goofing around.

I like him being the 'man' and I love that he can be sweet and thoughtful, match me quip for quip, he's dominant without being domineering and he's smart, sexy and can lay the pipe like no ones business.

God I am so in over my head with him.

Maybe this is a good thing. Space away from him to clear out all the pheromones he puts out and time to calmly evaluate how I feel about him without panicking if I'm in too deep.

It's not like I love him right? Cause I mean what is love anyway? An intense like with lust, caring and respect mixed in? Okay yeah I feel that but it can't mean I love him right. Love could mean something else entirely that I wont even recognize?

I mean my parents supposedly loved me and look how that turned out and Richard supposedly loved me and that wasn't any better. Hell all it did was make him a creepy psycho with a fuck load of issues and stalking isn't even the worst of it.

But Delilah and Patrick obviously love each other and look how happy they are together. And KT and Daniel truly love each other and their indecently happy together.

So I shouldn't be freaking out that I love him right? Shit! I meant IF I love him. Yeah that is exactly what I meant.

Ughh what ever it is that I feel about him, he makes me happy. Probably the happiest I've ever been. So I'm just going to take it all as it comes and not panic about labeling my feelings or his.