Part 4

Eric's Pov:

I made my way into second period slowly and I'm not gonna lie, painfully. I'm fuckin beat and that prick was coming close to getting my size 11 foot shoved up his ass. With no god damn lube!

It's been a week since I made that announcement and everyday it's gotten worse. Surprisingly the only one that's giving me any hell about it is Coach. Yeah the same asshole that treated me like I was king has had a homophobic change of heart.

It started out simple enough with him yelling at me that first day but since then it's gotten progressively worse. Extra laps, harder drills and non stop yelling about me not being dedicated enough.

Then two days ago he started with the 'fairy' comments and saying maybe I was too delicate to be in any sport except soft ball and volleyball with the other girls.

I can't believe he's been like that. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he's just trippin cause it's been such a shock to him.

I mean hell I banged his daughter a couple of years ago and he flipped a little. Not as much as now but after a few days he chilled and it was water under the bridge.

I plopped down in my seat and flexed my sore muscles. He had the team come in for a morning practice and I can guarantee I'll still be feeling like road-kill in practice after school. I can't bitch too much though. There was a few guys on the team that fell out and a couple people puked.

Thankfully I hung in and as usual finished ahead of the rest of the team. I could just imagine how pissed coach would have gotten if I'd fallen back.

I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of thinking I'm weak and girlie just because I'm gay. I can handle whatever he throws my way. But truthfully I may end up putting that fucker on blast if he keeps his mouth up.

I leaned my head down and I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to the bell releasing the class but I was too exhausted to move right away. So I just stayed laying there with my eyes closed.

I heard everyone leave but John and Kourtney hung back and even though they were talking low I could still make out some of what they were saying.

"He needs to report that fucker or I'm gonna have to do something. Like ram my cleats up that uptight bigot's ass. Look how wiped out he is." John hissed.

"You have to let him deal with this on his own. Eric's a big boy and I know you want to show your support but you can't fight his battles for him. Don't worry, we all know his temper and I'd say he's had just about his limit and he's gonna do something. Awe my poor little gay baby. I hate that everyone's been so chill about all this except Coach. Him and Eric have always been close. Like a second father type shit and he pulls this. Ughh."

I heard a door close and then Mr Becker's voice. "Hey what are you guys still doing here. Better get a move on there's only a few minutes till the bell."

"We're going Mr Becker we were just talking about Eric." Kourtney gave my back a little rub but I stayed still. I'm so tired and at least when I sleep I don't ache.

"How's he doing? He looked sick when he walked in. Have you checked if he has a fever?" Mr Becker asked.

"He's not sick he's just... tired. Coach has been running him ragged. Even started two a day practices and the morning one starts at 4:30. Stupid prick." He spoke the last part to low for Mr Becker to hear.

"In that case just let him sleep. The freshman have an assembly this period so he won't be bothered. I'll get him up for his next class." Mr Becker said.