Part 20

Eric's Pov:

I strolled onto the school grounds after my weekend with Steven feeling a million times more confident about us. Not only did he make us official but he did it in a very sweet way and I know I sound like a girl right now but it was just wow. Then there was the whole tie me up and spank me action that was again just wow.

I felt a pinch on my ass and swiveled around to throw my fist at whoever thought it was okay to touch me. I was private property dammit!

I snapped my fist out and was rewarded with a groan muffled by the guy's hand as he held his nose.

"You don't just go around pinching people's ass dick head!" I snapped already turning around to make my way into the main building. One period to go before I see my sexy man.

"Wait, snuggle-puff, what the hell?" Came a whining voice behind me that had me gritting my teeth. No god damn way!

"That's what you get ass hole. There is absolutely nothing left to be said between us and you damn sure shouldn't be here trying to cop a feel!" I growled not even bothering to turn around. The nerve of that idiot!

He caught up to me just as I was about to walk into first period which incidentally is only across the hall from Steven's class. The bell rang as he pulled me to a stop and I grit my teeth because this teacher doesn't play around about being tardy. So now I'll probably have to serve a detention with the she-devil. Just another thing to get pissed at Richard about.

"Come on snuggle-puff don't be like that. I missed you and just wanted to come by so you knew how serious I was. I'm not backing off, I missed you too much."

I turned around and glared. "Are you fucking serious? I already told you hell the fuck NOT EVER GONNA HAPPEN fucking no. And now your dumb ass just made me tardy and I swear if you don't leave in the next two seconds I'm gonna ram my size 11 boot so far up your delusional ass you're gonna be tasting toe jam for the next month!"

He pushed out his lip and pouted at me. A face that a year ago I wouldn't have been able to say no to but boy have times changed because now all it made me want to do was punch his face again.

"That shit doesn't work on me anymore. So get to fucking stepping and for fucks sakes leave me the hell alone. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I moved on. But let me reiterate that once fucking again. I have moved the fuck on and you need to back the hell off because it's really pissing me off."

He just smirked and stepped a little closer causing me to step back. I knew all his moves so very well and if he got within a foot of me he'd basically try and hump me. I so don't need that shit happening in this place I could just imagine the stories Steven would end up hearing.

"Back off Richard!" I snapped at the end of my patients with him and his stupid mind games.

"Don't you miss me even a little bit? I know you're fucking the Senator's son but come on, he can't satisfy you the way I did. No one can! Especially not some kid too afraid of their homophobic dad to come out! You're out now so why would you get with someone you can't even be open with? Face it honey, I may have my issues but no one compares to me and the things we did to each other!" He cooed following me step for step as I backed away from him.

I felt my back hit the wall and sidestepped as he got even closer. "Stop Richard, this shit is getting old. Who I'm with and whether he's out and we can be open is none of your damn business. I'm happy and I'm not about to let you screw that up."

He pushed up against me and pulled my hand into his. "But I could make you happier. Just give me a chance" He pleaded.

I snatched my hand away and pushed him back. "No!" I snarled glaring at him and his stupid smug face.