Part 17

Eric's Pov:

I stretched my arms out and hit the snooze button on the alarm. Warm arms tightened around me when I tried to get out of bed causing me to smile and snuggle back into the smooth muscled chest behind me.

"Five more minutes. You wore me out last night baby." Steven mumbled into the back of my neck.

"You said that five minutes ago and five minutes before that. If we don't get up now we're not gonna have time to make breakfast before school." I huffed trying to sit up.

He pushed me back down and hovered over me. "So?" He purred into my ear grinding himself against me.

I shivered and dug one of my hands into his hair as my other slid down his back pushing him closer to me.

He gripped me and slowly pumped my morning wood. "It'd be a shame to waste something so good." He growled against my lips before he began licking and sucking his way down my neck and chest.

I groaned when I felt his tongue flick across my tip lapping up the leaking pre cum.

I pushed his head back and he shot me a questioning look. I just grinned and rolled onto my side.

"We don't have enough time to go all out and I'd feel so bad if I got a nut off but that beast you have didn't get any loving. So how about while you work that magical mouth of your's you let me work mine." I purred running my fingertip over his hardened length.

He smirked. "It's too early for that many words. Break it down for me." He teased still pumping me slowly with his hand.

I rolled my eyes but felt myself heat up even more. In the last two weeks I've figured out that Steven likes talking dirty and loves when I do it.

"I want you to fuck my mouth while you suck my cock." I panted out breathlessly.

He gave me a hot look and a fierce kiss then rolled onto his side.

He ran his hands over my side and thighs to grip my ass kneading and massaging it. He slid into my mouth while he engulfed my aching shaft in his hot mouth.

He set up a rhythm that had me panting in seconds. Working his tongue in tandem with his pumping hips. One firm slap on my ass and I was shooting off in his eager mouth.

My pleasured groan was muffled by his cock but the vibrations from my scream sent him over the edge. I swallowed everything he gave me, loving the sweet salty taste that was all his own.

Steven's Pov:

Eric's head rested on my thigh while he caught his breath. I propped my head up on my elbow and ran my hands over his hips and thighs soothingly. Might as well enjoy it because I know I'm about to piss him off.

I grinned and dropped my head back down so he couldn't see it.

"Any plans this weekend?" I asked nonchalantly.

I already knew the answer. His friends were all too willing to help out.

"Not really, KT and Daniel have plans and John said he's gonna spend the weekend drunk and whoring around. Why? Do you have any plans?" He shot back with an over the top innocent look.

He tried really hard to play it cool but I could feel the tension in his muscles.

"Yeah I do. I might not make it back for our Sunday run at the park. I've been trying to tell you about my plans but you keep changing the subject. Aren't you even a little curious?"

He didn't say anything for a second then he sat up with a barely audible huff. "It's none of my business. I'm just your fuck buddy not your boyfriend." He snapped no longer even trying to hide his emotions.