live stream ? 🌻❤

Hey guys so i re-read some of my work and i saw some (not all) telling tsumu to die and i don't like it. Even though its an angst or he did some thing wrong please don't call him mean things, i once read a comment that the atsumu stans are really angry that you guys comparing him to sangwoo or barry b benson. Though it was funny at first and i used these jokes , i realized that it is really really mean and i would appreciate if you guys would stop.

This also goes out to all of the characters in the story. Oc's, haikyuu characters , and etc.

Thank you for listening!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖

This is a youtuber au but its also the haikyuu universe at the same time. Atsumu is a volleyball - youtuber star with nearly 8 million sub. Meanwhile sakusa is know to be the secret lover of atsumu but it has not been confirmed by the two yet
--------------------------------------------------------------
Atsumu's pov

I tweeted on twitter that i will be doing a livestream at 5pm its a q&a so i also told them that they should leave questions in the comments. I want sakusa to join but he probably wouldnt come join . Its already 4:48 , 12 miniutes for me to set up my camera . I started the live at exactly 5pm then i said hello to my audience. "Hey guys welcome back to another livestream, today we are gonna be doing a q&a. I told you guys on twitter to ask me questions and i will anwer them here" -- "okay first question is ; What is my biggest fear ? Hmm probably messing up and losing something important".

-time skip , a couple mins later-
(Still atsumu's pov)

"Next question is ; why do you look like sangw-" sakusa entered cutting me off "Hey babe ? Tsumu ?" When he saw me in the bed he continued to finish his sentence. " i just finished practicing with bokuto- , are you live streaming ?" He looks at the camera infront of me i guess he didnt notice until now . He blushed but it wasnt noticable because of his mask because he realized that he exposed their relationship to atsumu's fandom. "Why didnt you tell me you were streaming ?!?" "I thought you would have seen ot through twitter" "my phone died" he was about to leave the room out of embbaresment but i stopped him and said "finish this live stream with me pleasee, they already know it since you told them" i chuckled only to be thrown with a hand sanitizer which happened to be in his hand . Omi-kun then agreed and sat beside me in our shared bed then i placed my hands on his waist.

Sakusa's pov
Why did i agree to this ? They probably wont like me im just a germaphobic freak as some may say. I looked down on the floor feeling a bit down. Seems like atsumu noticed and so he asked me "you ok ?" "Yea im fine" . The thing is i didnt want the fans to know yet cause im afraid of their jugement. I looked at the comment on the screen and i saw the positive comments about us"

711twins: MY FVCKIN OTPPPP

simpforsakuatsu: SAKUATSU YEE

otakufujoshi:*unholy SCREECH*

hooooot:oya oyaaaaa

Tangerine:kawaiiiiiiiiiiii

and a lot more, it made me happy and even tsumu could see it.

"Okay so now that you know about us we will be continuing the q&a. Okay next question is- actually this isnt kinda a question but kore like a request - , it says 'can sakusa remove his mask so we could see his face?' . Will you do it ?" I looked at him with wide eyes. I then sighed "you know what, sure its only us here anyways-"

I was kinda embaressed because the comments where quiet, the after a couple of seconds the comments blew up they were full of compliments

Sakusaku: I HAVE A NOSEBLEED

sangwoo=atsumu: i feel attacked

oNiKu-nIku: what a fineee maaaaan

daichiisded: damnnnn lucky atsumu

I chuckled at the comments. We answered more questions and i yawned because i was still tired after my practice with bokuto so i layed my head on his shoulder then i felt his hand caressing my hair and i fell asleep.

Atsumu's pov
I heard little snores from my side and i see him asleep, guess he was tired because of practice. "Im guessing this is where the live stream ends guys". I first layed him on the bed and while i was about to go end the stream he held the bottom of my shirt and said "dont go" i kissed his head and told him ill just end the stream then we will head to bed. I looked at the comments saying omi-kun was cute so i said " i know he is cute but i have to end this stream so i could have the cuteness all to myself " i chuckled "bye guys".

I returned to pur shared bed to cuddle with sakusa and i felt his hands snake around my waist, i smiled. He buried his head into my chest and i buried my head into his hair and falling asleep to the sweet scent.

-Bonus-
(Atsumu's pov)
We both woke up beacuse the light was shining in our eyes then i looked at the set up of my camera and i see that i didnt fully turn off the live so they saw us sleep. Then sakusa smacked me with a pillow , i guess he realized it too. "Im sorry omi-kun, im so dumb didnt even turn it off properly, well goodbye- again" i turned it of FOR REAL this time and i turned to sakusa and said "baka"
we laughed it out then cuddled again "im your baka" i turned to his flushed face and he just buries his head into my chest. I laughed it out him laughibg afterwards and was about to sleep again. And they remembered they had practice so they rushed to get dressed and then went to the gym and apologized to everyone.

-end-