_𝘛𝘸𝘰_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘔𝘢𝘺 4, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"How you think I'm suppose to know?" Arielle asked Denise as they walked into the kitchen.

I took a sip from my Strawberry Crush soda glancing up at them.

"Mind your business." Denise mugged me and I quickly looked back down at my book.

My timer went off on my watch making me stop it.

It was time for me to get started on the dishes before they piled up too much.

On my watch it only held songs that only I listened too, no pictures, no contacts, and just things that I specifically like to keep to myself.

Like my favorite books, and stuff.

Standing up I threw away my soda can, and went to the sink.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH DENISE LOOKKKKKKK" Arielle screamed as she stared down at her phone.

I jumped dropping a plate on the floor.

It shattered in pieces.

"What's all the fuss about?" My step mother walked in.

"LOOK AT WHAT CINDERELLA DID" They both yelled pointing at the broken plate.

If it weren't for Arielle yelling this wouldn't have happened.

But I kept my thought to myself.

"Cinderella clean this up, and after that. Clean up my whole room." She demanded and I nodded my head getting the broom.

"Now." She said walking up to Arielle. "What was you yelling about?"

"NBA YOUNGBOY IS HOSTING A PARTY IN FAVOR OF FINDING THE RIGHT GIRL FOR HIM" She yelled as she read something off her phone.

NBA Youngboy?

Who?

Never heard of a name like that.

"Every girl is to attend from each house hold, dress to impress." She continued reading out. "He's looking for the one."

I tuned in listening to it smiling.

Maybe I could go.

He did say for every girl to attend from each house hold.

"Well that means I can go too." I said throwing away the plate pieces.

"No." Arielle shooked her head.

"Every girl is to attend." I said. "Just like you said."

"But mama." Denise pouted mugging me.

"I'll have my chores done, and the house clean." I smiled at my step mama. "Can I please go?"