_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 6, 2021_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"KENTRELL YOU GONE MAKE ME FALL" I yelled stumbling back before feeling his arms wrapping around my waist.

"You become eight months, and all of a sudden you can't hold yo fucking balance. Ian do shit." He said as I smacked my lips, laying back on the bed.

His Top album played in the background, as I stared up at the ceiling feeling the baby kicking.

"I'm ready to have the baby." I pouted. "My back hurt so damn bad."

"You gone have our baby in a while." He said focusing on the gang.

Maybe I should call Chantel over, at least she fully pay attention to me.

"REAPERRRRRRRRRRR" I yelled and he busted out laughing.

"You like that song huh?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'd like it even better if you get off the game." I mumbled as he layed back, heading against my stomach and I played in his hair.

"Imma get off it in a minute." He said.

"What would you do if I threw yo whole game set in the pool?" I asked him.

"Throw yo hair supply, makeup, shoes, clothes, phone, computer, all that right in that same damn pool." He explained. "We both gone be buying each other shit."

Damn.

"You so aggressive, and I'm the opposite. How we together?" I asked.

"Because love ain't got no label on it." He shrugged. "Like I said, you somebody i need not want."

"You so sweet." I smiled rubbing my hand down his face.

He smiled at me before leaning in giving me a kiss as I kissed him back.

"And you so sexy." He smirked. "I luh you."

"I luh you too." I smiled back. "And you sexy too daddy, now move I gotta pee."

"This about yo ninth time peeing." He raised up allowing me to get up.

"Well I'm carrying a child, and I drink hella juice and water." I shrugged. "So of course imma pee constantly."

"What if you peeing and go in labor at the same time?" He asked as I went into the bathroom doing my business.

It might be weird but we that comfortable to pee in front of each other.

"Ion think that's possible, and I'd start crying on the spot." I shrugged.

"Fuck crying gone do? You should be like, HOLLON LEMME FINISH PEEING" he yelled and I laughed.

He's so crazy.