_𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘔𝘢𝘺 16, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Can definitely tell you, she ain't got no social media." I slouched back in the couch.

"Yeah, so we see." Joe said.

"What you mean by that?" I asked.

"Nigga." He laughed. "SHE HAD A FUCKING WATCH"

The gang busted out laughing and I mugged them.

"You chasing a girl that AINT EVEN have no phone." Kd laughed. "How she gone call you?"

"Nigga that's not funny, I think it's a reason she don't have one, seems like she's going through a lot." I mumbled.

"Awwwwww." Kd dragged out before Ben pushed his head.

"Nigga you always laughing about something, chill out." He said.

"It ever seems like Ben and Kd act like they like each other to you?" Three leaned over to me and mumbled it.

"Hell yeah." I mumbled back.

"Should we ask them?" He asked.

"Ummm, ion know." I shrugged watching as Ben talked his shit to Kd and Kd just sat there laughing.

"Shii they probably don't want us to." He shrugged.

"But I mean I'm not against it, I just wanna put it out there. What they got going they business." I sat up some. "Finna ask."

"Bet." He nodded his head.

"Say Ben and Kd?" I called to them.

"Wassup?" Ben looked at me and so did Kd.

"Y'all like each other or something?" I asked looking between the both of them.

"Why you ask that?" Kd asked as Ben got quiet.

"Cause y'all act like it." Three said.

"Yeah, what he said. Shii if y'all do, just say it." I shrugged.

"But we don't." Ben and Kd both said.

"Well why yo ass was quiet at first?" Joe asked.

"Rightttt." I looked at Ben.

"Cause...." He mumbled before looking at Kd and back at us. "I didn't have shit to say."

"Y'all making this difficult, I got enough shit to worry about with Cinderella. Now is y'all gone say it or not?" I asked them.

Ain't no reason for them to lie, when it's clear they like each other.

"Either it's that or y'all just really don't like each other. Ian never seen two people argue that much." Joe said.