_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Nigga you got me scared to go in." Joe mumbled as me, Three, him, and Boomer stood at the front door.

I smacked my lips.

"They not fucking damn. Don't you think we'd hear that shit? Move." I pushed them out the way walking in.

Of course they followed me.

Going into the living room, Kd was sleep laying on Ben, and Ben was on his phone holding him.

"Hell nawl, wake Kd ass up." Three said as he sat down.

"Exactly. How that nigga sleep? He don't never be sleep." I agreed.

"It's finna be boring as fuck." Boomer shooked his head sitting down.

"Leave him alone." Ben said. "He can sleep if he want."

"Nope, fuck no he can't." Joe started shaking Kd, and he fell right off Ben.

"WHY JOE!? WHY!?" Kd yelled.

I shooked my head as me and the rest of the gang sat back laughing.

"Cause you was sleep." He shrugged.

Ben shooked his head and next thing I know, Joe was on the floor.

I busted out laughing.

"NIGGA YOU AIN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO THAT" Joe yelled at Ben as he tried to get off the floor.

"And you ain't have to push him, come hea Kd." Ben shrugged as he sat up looking at Kd.

Nigga real life be standing up for Kd.

Kd nodded his head, going over to Joe, and kicking him before going to Ben.

I laughed.

Y'all had to know Kd was gone do something.

"Nigga get the fuck up." I looked at Joe and he smacked his lips mugging me getting up.

"Youngboy ain't the one that pushed you." Three laughed.

"Right." Boomer laughed with him and I shrugged starting to roll up a blunt.

"Ahhhhh ion give a fuck, Joe know not to playing with me." I chuckled as I sparked the blunt up.

Leaning back, I hit the blunt looking around.

"What we gone do today anyways?" Ben asked.

"Shiii be bored." I shrugged.

"As always." Half the gang replied.

"It ain't like we be having something to do." Kd said. "If we do, we be too lazy to do shit."