_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_

_𝘖𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE" Jailyn yelled as she everybody walked up to the front.

Cinderella looked at her with hate. "FUCK THAT, WHY YOU KEEP SAYING THIS YO HOUSE? THIS MY FUCKING HOUSE"

"WHEN YOU GET THIS BOLD? DON'T LET THESE LIL BOYS BOOST YOUR HEAD UP" She yelled back.

Top looked at her laughing. "Say mane Ian even finna do all that yelling shit cause I can kill all of y'all right now, but get the fuck up out her house though."

"Kentrell?" Arielle looked at him confused. "What's this?"

"Aye Ian NEVER FUCKING liked you, never wanted you, I just wanted to get to Cinderella and see her, fuck yo ran through ass." He shrugged. "And don't call me Kentrell, ion fuck with you like that."

"YEAH, AND FUCK DENISE LOOSE PUSSY ASS" Ben yelled agreeing.

"AND I WISH YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING BOOMER" Joe yelled at him.

"MANE ION EVEN FUCKING WANT HER UGLY ASS NO MORE" He smacked his lips being completely honest.

"SOOOO IS Y'ALL GONE GET OUT MY HOUSE? YOU TOO CINDERELLA, I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT" The stepmama continued to yell.

So much was going on, so much yelling, that Cinderella was getting a headache.

And she tried to keep herself calm, but it wasn't working.

She wanted her house and everything that was hers.

But she knew for a fact if anybody that was leaving, would be them.

"FUCK YOU KEEP SAYING THIS YO HOUSE FOR WHEN IT'S NOT?" Cinderella snapped out of her thoughts, mugging all three of them. "I PUT UP WITH ALL THREE OF Y'ALL BULLSHIT SINCE I BEEN A LIL ASS GIRL,COOK, CLEAN, AND DO EVERY FUCKING THING Y'ALL ASKED, BITCH YOU AND YO FUCKING DAUGHTERS CAN GET Y'ALL SHIT AND GET OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE"

Everybody looked at Cinderella in shock, everybody but Kentrell.

He smiled big looking at her, happy to see that she finally standing up for herself.

His smile instantly dropped and turned into a mug as he looked at them.

"Y'ALL HEARD WHAT THE FUCK SHE SAID, GET THE FUCK OUT" He yelled.

"I WILL NOT BE LEAVING, THIS IS MY HOUSE" the step mama said.

Out of nowhere they heard three guns being cocked.

Ben, Joe, and Kentrell all had three guns aimed at them.

Kentrell gun pointing at the stepmama, Ben's at Arielle, and Joe's at Denise.