_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_

_𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴_
_𝘒𝘥_
_𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 3, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Sooooo yo ass really gone kill her huh?" Youngboy asked while laughing.

"Yup." I nodded my head.

"Kd said, I hope you ready to die bout that dick." Cinderella said as her and Chantel laughed.

Why nobody taking me serious?

I smacked my lips. "Y'all laugh at every fucking thing."

"Nahh, that be YOUUUUUUU" They all yelled as I mugged them.

"Correction, I only be laughing at y'all dumb fucks. It don't always be me, stupid black ass bastard's."

"Who the fuck done made kd mad?" Boomer asked.

"BEN COME GET YO NIGGA" Joe yelled and I heard footsteps coming.

"Mane y'all fucking with him." Ben smacked his lips.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Bitch come get yo nigga, bitch come get yo nigga, bitch come get yo nigga, come get yo nigga, COME GET YO NIGGA." Cinderella and Chantel yelled as they danced to a song from Chantel phone while laughing.

"What the fuck y'all talking about?" Youngboy and Boomer asked as they both walked over to them, mugging them both.

I focused my attention back to Ben.

Since Amber dumb as the fuck, it ain't gone be hard to kill her.

She easy as fuck to trap, and or kidnap.

But I got her address to her house, and me and Ben decided we gone fake her out.

All I know is, Ian taking her serious, neither am I taking this serious.

But imma be serious when I kill her.

"You ready?" I asked Ben looking at him as he ate some chips.

"Mhmm, yeah whenever you ready bae." He nodded his head, focusing on the chips.

I snatched the chips out of his hand, and started eating them while standing up.

"Fat ass, gimme my damn chips." He snatched the bag right back out of my hands and I pouted.

"Motherfucker I'll kill you when I kill Amber, stop playing wimme." I mugged him.

"You ain't gone do shit." He laughed taking out his keys. "Come on though."

"Y'all ain't coming?" I asked them.

"Nahh, y'all can handle that shit." Three shrugged.

"Yo ass just scared." Youngboy laughed. "But nahh, call us if you need us though."