_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_

_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘞𝘦𝘣𝘣_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"MANE HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSE TO KNOW? JUST GET YOUNGBOY HERE" I yelled at Three through the phone while tears ran down my face constantly.

We had finally made it to the hospital, and they took Cinderella into a room.

As far as I know, she's going through a seizure while being in labor.

And it's crazy because people don't make it through that shit.

I mean the baby does but the mom might not, shit it's rare for the baby to survive.

I'm stressing and all I want is for youngboy to come so he can be in there cause they won't let me or Boomer in.

Ion understand how this shit happen, and why it's taking them so long.

But I need answers.

Cinderella like a best friend to me, shii I love her, we close.

Maybe like sisters.

I can't lose her.

"OKAY STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME" He yelled back.

"BITCH I CAN SMELL YO BREATH THROUGH THE DAMN PHONE, STOP EATING DOG SHIT AND BRING YO ASS" I yelled before hanging up completely.

I'm glad ain't nobody but me and boomer in here.

He pulled me down, and I sighed laying my head back drying my tears as much as I could.

"Look she gone be ight, she youngboy girl. You already know she strong, she got this." He told me.

"But what if the doctor's not good enough? What if they fuck something up?" I asked putting my head down. "This so fucked up."

"Hell yeah it is, but ion know why she having a seizure. She don't have them." He looked confused.

"She did say she had been feeling different lately." I told him. "Maybe it's something dealing with her vitamins she was taking."

"You brought them?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was able to get the baby bag and her purse, I think they in there." I nodded my head picking up her purse.

Looking through it, I seen a pill bottle and took it out.

Showing it to him, he took it and opened it.

Pouring some in his hands, we both stared at the vitamins- pills?

Ion know what the fuck this shit is.

It's funny looking.

"Somebody spiked her shit." He mumbled.

"And she reacted to it by having a seizure." I added, picking up one of them and looking at them. "What are they?"

"Shii look like X and perc pills." He mumbled. "Aye they got some pain killers in this bitch too, and that shit addictive."