_𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"This wasn't even necessary." Cinderella said as she sat tied up in a chair in my living room.

"Well he always said he was gone kidnap you." Joe laughed as she straight faced him.

"She gone beat yo ass just like she just did that bitch." Boomer said as he looked at Joe.

Everybody was here but Ben and Kd.

We ain't even bother to get them from upstairs, because you could see they were having lil problems in their relationship.

So we followed Cinderella.

I might have blocked her off on a street, took her, and brought her here.

We wasn't gone leave on no bad note.

I know what I did was fucked up, but the girl don't even mean shit to me.

Cinderella looked at me not saying anything.

"Y'all step out right quick." I looked at the three of them.

"Bet, we gone go play yo game." Three shrugged as they walked upstairs.

"Don't fuck up my room either. I'm not playing." I mugged them.

"Nigga get straight with Cinderella, we ain't gone do shit to yo room." Joe smacked his lips.

I picked up my TV remote and threw it at his head making it sound off.

He turned around. "Imma shoot you, just know that."

"Yeah whatever." I responded.

He ain't gone shoot shit.

They finally had left and I looked back at Cinderella.

"You not gone say nothing?" I asked.

"Fuck I got to say? Come over here and untie me, so I can slap the hell out of you." She said.

"You not gone put yo hands on me." I shooked my head chuckling while untying her.

She didn't respond to me, and stood up.

"Look Cinderella, I'm sorry. She didn't mean nothing to me. She'll never mean something to me." I explained.

She crossed her arms while looking at me. "Then why sleep with her?"

"I just needed some pussy." I shrugged. "And you wasn't gone give me nothing."

I just know she wasn't, so she really can't be mad.

"I'm glad you know that, I have more respect for myself to not fuck no little ass boy when we ain't even in a relationship." She shrugged.