_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦_

_𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴_
_𝘒𝘥_
_𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 10, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"And I suppose to care because?" I asked as the Amber girl looked at me.

Me and Ben were currently in the store getting snacks and shit since we gone be over his house together.

He was gone to get some drinks and I was still looking for some more chips.

While I was doing that, I ran into Amber well SHE came up to ME.

I'm getting tired of this bitch, and I really wanna shoot her ass.

But Ian tryna go to jail.

"Because Ben did it." She shrugged smiling. "He's been cheating on you, with me."

Oh yeahhh, we did go public so of course she knows about our relationship.

We don't have a lot of hate, more positive shit.

"Amber your lying. Can you leave me alone? Why you so obsessed with Ben when he don't even want you." I sighed.

"But I'm not lying." She laughed. "He wants me and your mad that he does. What could you give him that I can't? Sure as hell can't get pregnant."

Before I could respond, Ben came back.

"Bae you got everything you need?" He asked without looking up.

"No, because this bitch with this white ass name swear you been chewing." I looked over at him as he looked up.

"Awww shit, what the fuck fo you want? She lying mane, Kd go check out." He told me.

Um the fuck?

"Hell no, fuck no because I'm getting tired of this bitch." I mugged him.

"WELL SHIT JUST TELL HIM YOU WAS WITH ME LAST NIGHT" Amber yelled causing a scene.

Hold up, because he did leave for a while last night.

But he wasn't gone long enough to be cheating.

I'm confused.

I watched as they stood there arguing while I scratched my head.

I'm not about to waste my breath yelling, and the simple fact that I really don't feel like it.

So imma smoothly walk away, and maybe Ben will realize to leave too.

Nahh, I know what to do.

I grabbed him by his hand, dragging him away from her as we went to check out.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You don't never be this quiet unless you mad."

"No, I'm not mad." I laughed.

"Yes you is, stop lying mane I wasn't cheating on you." He sighed.