_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Do y'all think I'm weak?" I asked them as we all sat in my living room.

They still haven't came back, so we been chilling.

"No, you too innocent though." Joe shrugged.

"Why you care what people think of you?" Kentrell asked.

"I'm just curious." I mumbled. "Feel like I should have been stood up to my step mama and sisters."

"I mean yeah you shoulda, but you ain't know that. Can't blame yourself." Kentrell shrugged.

"We could kill them bitches." Boomer chuckled.

"Right." Ben agreed.

"Ain't shit to it." Kd laughed. "They'll be okay in hell."

"I mean we ain't gotta kill them, I just want my stuff." I shrugged.

"Okay tell me this. Why the fuck they think this they house?" Joe asked.

"So my daddy was rich, he all of a sudden died, really think my step mama had something to do with it. But he left me this house, and he left me some money too, all of his money. The thing is, I can't get to nothing, she locked all that away from me." I explained.

Kentrell stood up. "Where she lock it up at? We finna find that shit, you finna get yo shit."

"Ion know where she locked it up at." I mumbled shrugging.

"Welp, we finna turn this mansion upside down until we find the shit." He said.

"But then I'll have to clean it up all over again, and ion feel like it. They already be having me do hella shit." I sighed.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP" Kd yelled.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You mean to fucking tell me you these bitches maid? In yo fucking house? Hell nawl." He shooked his head. "Couldn't be me."

"You do everything for them?" Three asked.

"Yeah, they make me." I mumbled.

"Yeah shawty you finna get this house, and we gone put them out." Kentrell looked mad. "You too fucking pretty to be being somebody maid, we gone put that iron on they pussy ass."

"You know any place in the house that don't let you go in?" Boomer asked.

"Yeah." I nodded my head. "That room right over there."

I pointed to a black door.

It was over in a dark corner, locked.

It only had dust and shit on it cause they didn't even want me touching the door.

"Oh shit, better not be no ghost in that bitch." Kd mumbled.