_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 15, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Im tired as hell, damn." I mumbled slouching back in my seat in the car.

Me and Kentrell just left from my appointment, and I'm already five months pregnant.

This baby growing fast.

"I know you is, my baby in there." Kentrell smiled rubbing my stomach and I smacked his hand away.

"Moveeee this you and yo nut fault." I whined.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you for thank me after you have her." He mumbled.

"Her? You just so sure, huh?" I chuckled.

"Positive." He nodded his head continuing to drive, as the light turned from red to green.

"Yo ass can be positive about stopping at a store right quick." I smiled at him scratching my hair.

"Girl don't get smart with me, the hell." He mugged me. "And what store?"

"Walmart, it don't matter." I shrugged. "Oh and nahh, Ian getting smart."

Looking out the window he continued to drive, speeding down the road fast as hell jump in front of cars and shit.

"Damn nigga you in a rush?" I asked.

"Cinderella I'll hang yo ass out the car window by yo hair, shut up." He responded and I pouted.

"Always so mean to me, never did nothing." I mumbled feeling the tears in my eyes and he sighed looking at me.

"Now you know damn well I was playing, stop all that shit." He said as he pulled up and parked.

"You so fucking bipolar." I wiped my tears and mugged him before snatching the door opened and getting out.

"But you just- you the one- oh my- Cinderella stop talking to me." He smacked his lips walking away from the car with me.

"What the fuck is we even arguing for?" I asked.

"We arguing?" He asked back.

I shooked my head, slightly laughing.

Damn we both bipolar.

"Ion know what we doing, but I do want a kiss." I smiled and he shooked his head.

"Nahhh, ion think I wanna do that, since you wanna start shit with me." He shrugged as we made it to the doors walking in.

This bitch be cold as hell, walmart be acting like we all food.

"Babyyyyy stop playing." I pouted and he chuckled stopping me from walking leaning down giving me a kiss as I smile kissing him back.