-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯__𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺__𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺__𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

Not even gone lie, I don't like neither these niggas and I wanna shoot this store up.

But Ian tryna go back to jail.

Because then I might just get 10 on my belt, and Ian tryna do that.

Choppa seems like he a opp and he already talking to the opp so he need to dead right about now.

I get that might just be her brother but I really ain't tryna risk her and the baby getting hurt.

So the brother got to go, get it?

"We was just talking, and stopped to talk to me." Choppa shrugged. "Nothing too big."

"Mhmm." Camira snatched him up. "We don't fuck with him, so hell nawl less him alone."

Mmcht mane this girl.

She too fucking nice.

Why she not mean yet like us?

Oh wait she did kill a bitch.

"Ight damn Ian know." He said as he looked at her. "What y'all doing here?"

"Just getting some things." She shrugged and I noticed Fredo disappeared.

Oh look, he's Spider-Man.

"Ohhh, that's coo." He looked at me. "How about we put our differences aside and even make a song?"

I looked at him before looking back at Camira. "When you gone be ready to leave?"

Yeah, imma ignore that nigga because I really don't give a fuck about what he has to say.

"Oh my fucking- really?" Camira asked me.

"Girl don't get buck in this store, I'll throw yo ass in this cart and push you down these aisle before walking away." I smacked my lips.

"Ight mane imma just go, I'll come by in a couple days with Clover so you can meet her." He told her as they side hugged.

"Alright, I can't wait." She smiled cheesing as he walked off. "You know you mean as fuck right?"

"Yeah, and don't give a fuck. You gone stop being so friendly to that nigga." I told her as she started pushing the cart and we walked.