_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦_

_𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴_
_𝘉𝘦𝘯 10_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

_𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴__𝘉𝘦𝘯 10__𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺__𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Don't even say that bullshit, that's one thing I'm not." I mugged. "Ian pregnant."

"I meannnnnn you got some of the symptoms." Chantel shrugged.

"But I'm not, how could I be when- bruh just drop it." I smacked my lips.

She laughed leaning over to me and kd. "Y'all be fucking each other? It's a simple ass question."

We were currently at the doctor's office, in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called.

Honestly ion know what's wrong with me, but I know that's most definitely isn't the problem.

"Something like that." I shrugged.

"Y'all nasty fucks." Boomer mumbled. "Ain't nobody tryna hear that shit."

"Okay well don't listen." Chantel turned around looking at him. "Cause ain't nobody ask you shit."

"But I'm sitting here right by y'all, how I'm not gone be able to listen?" He looked at her like she was dumb.

"You lucky we in public, woulda been slapped the black off you." She mugged him. "Nahh, then you'd be lightskin, nevermind."

"What's wrong with lightskins?" Kd asked.

"Nigga you ain't even lightskin." I looked at him.

"I am, I'm actually is lightskin." He said as he looked at his skin.

"You look brown skin to me." I looked at his arm. "Maybe you seeing shit."

"Wait wait shut up, we got off topic too quick." Chantel hushed us.

"Ain't shit to discuss bout that topic, because for anything Kd would be the one that's pregnant." I shrugged.

"And why you so sure about that?" He asked.

"Because you a bottom, and I nut in you all the time." I shrugged leaning back feeling my head starting to hurt again.

"That don't mean shit, I'm also a nigga. Which means I can't get pregnant." He pushed my head.

"Kd touch me like that again, imma fuck you up and you gone be in a stretcher on yo way to the emergency room." I mugged him and he laughed.