_𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_

_𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴_
_𝘉𝘦𝘯 10_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"I'm just about to kill you, like forreal." I mugged Amber, while trying to calm down.

Fuck a bitch one time, and now she dickmatized.

No I ain't cheat on Kd.

Me and him been together for some weeks now.

I fucked her way before I got with Kd.

She just won't leave me alone.

Like damn.

"Who the fuck got you not answering my calls and shit?" She mugged me back. "Why all of a sudden you go ghost?"

"Maybe, he don't want you." Kd shrugged looking at her as she looked back at him.

I'm praying that Kd don't say nothing to start them arguing cause she don't know about us

"Why the fuck it matters to you? Get out our business." She mugged him.

"Hollup now." Cinderella added in.

Now I know what Cinderella about, since she beat Denise ass.

But I also I know Kentrell coming behind her so she better be ready to get her ass beat from the whole gang

"Bitch get out this shit. Oh you must be fucking him, ian never seen you before. Fuck you talking shit for?" She snapped at Cinderella.

"Oh shit, she gone DDT yo ass." Kd joked and half of all us laughed.

"Bitch!?" Youngboy and Cinderella said at the same time mugging her before looking back at each other and back at her.

"Yes bitch, you not gone do shit about it." She shrugged boldly.

Youngboy chuckled. "Wanna beat her ass ma?"

"Hell yeah." Cinderella shrugged tying her hair up into a messy bun running up.

Amber ain't no punk bitch, so she ran up too.

Just as Cinderella ran up, Youngboy did too.

Along came Kd.

So you mean to tell me all three they asses beating her ass?

I said this shit.

And how the fuck she gone try to fight in them ugly ass heels.

I sighed. "Mane y'all help me break this shit up."