_𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 20, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Yeah, I know." I nodded my head with a smile looking at Kentrell.

"If you know, then why you don't stand up to them bitches? Too fucking beautiful to be letting them to you like that." He explained as me and him sat outside the studio in his car.

How I get here?

Fairy godmother does good work.

Them bitches be clueless about me leaving.

It's becoming a habit.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled not believing him.

"What? You don't believe it?" He asked. "I know damn well you not insecure."

"Yeah, a lil." I looked off from him as I played with the curls in my hair.

"Nahh, you ain't got shit to be insecure about. You sexy as the fuck." He shooked his head. "Even yo hair sexy."

How can hair be sexy?

I laughed looking at him.

He can act so slow sometimes.

"How?" I looked at him.

"Shii ion know." He shrugged. "But don't be insecure, I wouldn't be talking to you if you was ugly."

Well okay then.

In a way, I felt like he's being very serious.

"Okay." I nodded my head.

He placed that brown thing, that he had just got done rolling up in between his lips before reaching in his backseat.

"Hea." He handed me a bag.

I opened it, and seen a phone box in it, a case, and some airpods.

"Ummm, Kentrell. Did you get this for me?" I asked with wide eyes seeing that it was an iPhone 11 pro max.

"Yeah." He nodded his head smiling. "I want you to be face timing me, and shit. I be missing you, so I got you that."

I didn't even know how to work a phone.

What imma do with it?

"How you work it?" I asked.

"I gotchu already, I set it up, and everything." He shrugged. "With some help with Three, I had got you a different one, but they was playing with a nigga feelings, and I broke it."

I laughed shaking my head.

He seems to get mad quick.