_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 6, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"I mean I think I'm doing good." I shrugged as I stood in front of Cinderella trying to do her hair.

"Nigga you fucking her shit up." Joe laughed as he recorded us.

"No I'm not." I shooked my head chuckling as I looked down at her hair.

I was just gonna do two simple ponytails or whatever y'all females call that shit.

"Why do you stand like that?" Cinderella finally spoke.

"You worried about how he stand when you should be worried about how he gone have to hair sticking up like twigs." Kd said.

"Righttt." They all agreed.

She shrugged. "I can feel when somebody isn't doing my hair right, so I'm not worried. But answer my question Kentrell."

"Guhh I know you not demanding me to do shit, I'll fuck you up Camira." I licked my lips looking down at her.

She looked up at me. "Why you becoming so comfortable calling me by my real name?"

"Cause I like it, it's pretty." I shrugged. "And I stand like this cause I want to."

"It's not pretty, it's ugly, and you so bowlegged." She chuckled as she looked at my legs. "It's cute though."

"Oh forreal?" I smirked as I started back to doing her hair.

"Yeah forreal." She chuckled.

"Cinderella I really think we need to pimp you out, or make you hood or some shit, because going with that nigga. Being shy ain't gone help it." Joe said.

I shooked my head.

I like her how she is.

Shawty just gotta get comfortable wimme.

That shy shit gone pass, but if it don't....might just have to freak her out.

Show her a couple thangs.

"What you mean?" She asked.

"Okay so if a bitch was to go up to Youngboy and flirt with him. What would you do?" Three asked.

Ben and Kd been off in they own world lately, niggas barely talk to us.

You could say, they becoming heavy with that love shit.

I think.

Shiii nevermind, ion know.

Just what it looks like.

I wanna be like that with Cinderella though, I wanna love her and shit.

And I don't wanna hurt her.