_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 17, 2021_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵__𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢__𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 17, 2021__𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"I still don't understand this shit and I don't like it either." Kentrell straight faced me as I got Kinsley ready.

"Kentrell did you go to school and become a doctor? No so of course you don't understand it." I shrugged.

"It's been what? A month or something since you got out the hospital, don't make me put yo ass back in there." He replied.

It's been two months since I had Kinsley and a month since I got out of the hospital.

Found out Nia was having my doctor switch up my vitamins, shit she was paying her to do it.

That effected me and Kinsley a lot.

I might have more seizures, almost got hooked to the pain killers I was taking.

Kinsley, she's not what you would call a normal child. They told us she would be a bit different.

Let's say she's going to have issues.

Like emotional kind, she'd probably be diagnosed with bipolar disorder, have to take these special type of medicine to keep her the right way through the day, and some more shit.

I think she messed Kinsley up more than she messed me up, and I hate that.

It shoulda been the other way around, I would died for Kinsley.

Woulda wanted her to live other than me.

But no matter what imma love her how she is, because she's my daughter.

And she's still normal and okay to me.

In these two months, things been chill.

A while after I got out the hospital, I ended up fighting this unknown gorilla looking bitch.

Then Kentrell ended up killing her.

Ben and Kd, they been okay.

They really be off to themselves sometimes.

Oh and Chantel is three months now, the baby growing.

Everybody really just been okay.

No drama, just chilling.

I know it sounds boring but I'm actually happy that it's been peaceful.

"I'm just saying, if she has to get her two months shots then she does." I finished putting on her clothes, smiling looking down at her.

" I finished putting on her clothes, smiling looking down at her