_𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺_

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_
_𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 2, 2020_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Okay." I nodded my head to my step mama as I finished cleaning the kitchen.

"And I'm serious Cinderella, don't touch anything in my room or Arielle and Denise room, we will know." She warned me.

"I won't, I have no reason to." I looked confused.

Her and Arielle and Denise were all going out for a mother's daughter day.

Leaving me by myself.

My mama been dead, and my daddy dead roo which makes me feel unwanted with them.

I'm not related to them at all, she doesn't even treat me like a daughter.

She's more of a person I live with than a person that's suppose to be loving, caring, and a mom to me.

They always left me alone by myself line this when they were going out.

Today, I felt more lonely than ever.

I watched as they left and I closed and locked the door behind me.

Sliding down on the floor that I had recently cleaned, I looked around the mansion.

This all belongs to me and it doesn't feel like it.

I sighed thinking about what I could do.

Kentrell said he wanted me to be his girl, but I turned him down.

Simple fact I was still mad about what happened, and my thoughts told me to test him, give him a run for his money, and see what happens.

Not even sure if I can really trust him after what he had did.

It made me wonder would he cheat if we were in a relationship.

Just thinking about all this shit made me wanna cry.

I never really had friends or somebody that was really a hundred percent there for me.

Kentrell and the boys made it different though.

Just as I wiped my face, my phone started to ring in my pocket.

Taking it out, I looked at who was calling.

Kentrell 🙄💕 wants to FaceTime.....

I quickly accepted it sitting my face in the camera wiping it.

He immediately scrunched his face up as his face came visible. "Fuck is you crying fa?"

"I'm not." I mumbled making my way into the living room sitting it up on the table as I got on the floor in front of it.

"Yes you is. What's wrong with you?" He questioned.

"Just lonely." I mumbled looking off.