Part 36

Next day Ram and Priya were on their way to work but before that they visited the doctor for check up. City's well known gyneac Dr. Sucheta Mishra was in her chamber when they both entered in her clinic.

Dr. Mishra – Good Morning Mr and Mrs. Kapoor, please have a seat.

Ram – good morning doctor.

Dr. Mishra – so tell me what brings u here?

Ram told her about Priya's fever episode and what doctors told him at that time. Actually Priya is a little anemic and due to fever she was weak, yahan tak kehke Ram stopped himself.

Priya understood Ram was hesitant so she said she had a pain in her passage yesterday.

Dr. Mishra took her in another room for check up and came out after 20 mins leaving Priya in that room to dress up properly.

Dr. Mishra came out and took her seat. Ram was very anxious about Priya so before doctor could say anything he asked

Ram – doctor is everything okay?, I mean is she………..

Dr. Mishra smiled and said, there is nothing to worry Mr. Kapoor, kabhi kabhi aisa pain hota hain actually as becoz unka age thoda zyada hain toh isi liye but there is nothing to worry waise I have taken her blood sample for blood test, kal tak report mil jayegi, I assure u Mr. Kapoor everything is normal, Mrs. Kapoor is perfectly fine.

In the mean time Priya also come back and takes her seat.

Ram – doctor can we both lead our conjugal life, I mean can we…………….

Priya tried to stop Ram but she couldn't and she was now feeling very awkward and shy

Dr. Mishra smiled and said, Mrs. Kapoor its okay, there is nothing to feel shy about it, as a doctor my duty is to answer the question of my patient, if something is bothering then I need to clarify…………….yes, Mr. Kapoor u both can lead your conjugal life, there is no problem in it. In fact, I would suggest the more u lead a conjugal life, the less is the chance of this kind of pain as the body will get accustomed to it. So don't hesitate, everything is fine with Mrs. Kapoor, but

Till now both RaYa were listening, now  Doctor's 'BUT' make both of them to turn to each other and then looking towards doctor.

Ram – but, what is that doctor?, is there any……………….

Dr. Mishra – don't be so hyper Mr. Kapoor, I was just saying that if u both wanted to have baby then u must start planning now coz Mrs. Kapoor's age may be a hindrance, actually late pregnancy me bohot complications ho sakte hain, aur Mrs. Kapoor ki toh yeh first pregnancy hogi toh complications hone ki risk ho sakti hain……………after some pause, she again said, but am not saying there is a complication am just saying this from medical perspective, don't get tensed, rather try to be happy and enjoy ur conjugal life, the more u will be tensed, it will affect ur body so just try to be calm and de-stress and start planning.

RaYa were in their car, both were silent. Ram was happy to know that Priya is keeping fine but Dr. Mishra's words are still echoing in his ears, he was just thinking while on the other hand Priya was shy to hear all these, she still can't believe that Ram has asked such question to doctor, its so embarrassing moment for her. Ram dropped Priya in her college and went to his office. The day passed by as Ram had meetings and Priya busy with her lectures. When Ram entered the room he saw Priya was reading something, in fact she was so engrossed in her book she can't even feel the presence of Ram. Priya look up and found Ram has come back, she gave a smile to him.

Ram – let me freshn up and change.

Priya – main aapke liye chai lati hoon

Both are still feeling that morning awkwardness but both can understand the situation. Yehi toh problem hain, yeh dono itne matured hain ki aisi baatein karne me sharmate hain, ab sharmane se koi fayda toh hone nahi wala better u people discuss about this matter.