Part 57

Next day Ram and Priya came to the Universal Studios Singapore.

Universal Studios Singapore is located in Resort World Sentosa, which includes Integrated resort which has just opened officially in April 2010. The studio is divided into 7 zones - Madagascar, the Palace of Far away from the world of Shrek was the first in the world, The Lost World where one can find a world of dinosaurus and Waterworld, Ancient Egypt; a world full of ancient Egyptian mummies, Sci-fi; a futuristic city and the last two zones of the theme of a famous city in America that is Hollywood and New York. Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park.

Ram and Priya were going through the different zones of the studio and were enjoying the experience. It is a huge one and there are so many things to see. The experience is a life time for any person. Both Ram and Priya were having a great time. While going through the Ancient Egypt zone, Priya was so much mesmerized that she in reflex catches the forearm of Ram in astonishment. Ram looked at her and smiled but Priya didn't notice that and she said,

Priya - this is awesome, I can't believe I am actually not seeing ancient Egypt, it is so real, main...saying she turned to Ram and found she is clutching his forearm, Priya immediately left his hand and looked elsewhere.

Ram smiled at her action, he said this is the most thrilling experience am having in my life, thank you.

Priya smiled. They spend another half an hour there and then came out. While going out Ram wished to visit the food carts and the retail stores. Priya gave him the company.

The next place is Singapore Science Center.

For young scientists and future science and technology experts, the Singapore Science Centre has been recognized that this world will surely stimulate your brain with over 850 interactive rides that describe the wonders and beauty of science.

Ram and Priya witnessed the most extravaganza things in fact they experienced varied variety of science and technology. With Priya, Ram was enjoying each and every moment, he was feeling content in his heart, Priya ke saath rehna, spending time with her is the ultimate treasure for him. 

While coming out from Science Centre, Priya said

Priya - flight me toh aapne kai bar travel kiya hain lekin agar Singapore ke skyline ko dekhna hain then you must ride Boeing 737-800NG, in fact you can drive that.

Ram - you mean the successful Boeing 737-800NG?

Priya smiled looking at Ram's childish inquisitiveness and noded her head.

Ram - are you sure we can drive that too?

Priya - yes, in fact that is one of the main attractions of the city.

Ram - can I have that experience.

Priya - well sure, but Mr. Kapoor iss baar aapko akele jana hoga, I won't be accompany you, but will wait for you in the lounge.

Ram - why?

Priya - I -I am afraid of planes, mujhse nahi hoga, but you just carry on

Ram - its okay Miss Sharma, iss baar yeh rehne dete hain

Priya - kyun?, aap mere liye yeh experience miss mat kijiye, I will wait for you

Ram - nahi, rehne dijiye, we can go to other places

Ab Priya ko bohot bura lagta hain lekin uska darr uspe haavi ho gaya hain, she looked at him and saw his frowned face, usse achha nahi laga, she said

Priya - mujhe bohot darr lagta hain plane se

Ram turned to her and looked at her for moments, then said main hoon aapke saath, just trust me.