Part 69

Next day Ram took the appointment of Dr. Mishra and he asked her he wanted to talk to her regarding Priya.

Ram - Dr. Mishra, its important. I wanted to talk to you regarding Priya, mujhe aapse kuch discuss karna hain.

Dr. Mishra - fine Mr. Kapoor, then I will prefer that you keep your appointment for the last lap, will that be okay for you?

Ram - I would prefer that

Dr. Mishra - okay then will see you laters.

The entire day Ram was busy with his hectic schedule, business meetings, proposals and some video conference but at the back of his mind he was constantly thinking about yesterday's incidence, Priya's tears made him ache for her, he wanted to give her all the happiness which she deserves and he will do anything for that. Vikram entered in his cabin when Ram was still engrossed with the new project file of Singapore.

Vikram - ghar nahin chalega kya?, everyone has left, chal

Ram looked up at Vikram hearing him and said, haan bas yeh file dekh loon phir chalte hain, tu ek kaam kar tu jaa mujhe thoda sa waqt lag jayega

Vikram - itna kaam mat kiya kar, Priya wapas aayi hain thoda sa waqt uske saath bhi spend kiya kar, phir jab bachhen ayenge toh yeh pal ke liye tarsega.

Ram - jaise tu tarasta hain Neha ke liye?

Vikram - of course yaar!, woh bhi kya din the jab main aur Neha akele the, kuch bhi karne ki azadi thi, koi bindings nahi thi, kisi ko kuch bhi explain karneki zaroorat nahi thi yahan tak ki pyaar kane ke liye 10 baar sochna bhi nahi parta ke kaun kahan se dekh lega...

Ram smiled and said achha! Agar itni problem ho rahi hain tujhe ab toh Rahul ke baad Ridzy aur Sammy kyun hua?, tab nahi socha tha ke aage chalke tujhe itni problem hogi?

Vikram - Rahul jab thoda sa bada ho gaya toh ghar bohot suna suna lagta tha, ek bachha ghar ko pura badal ke rakhh deta hain, ghar me raunak rehti hain uske aane se, aur tu toh janta hain mujhe hamesha se ek beti chahiye thi toh we both planned for another baby lekin Sammy was unplanned one lekin jan woh aaya mujhe laga now my family is complete and see today I am a happy man, bhale hi Neha se utna samay nahi beeta pata main lekin main janta hoon ek wahi hain jo mere ghar ko aur bachhon ko sambhal sakti hain.

Ram - aur tujhe bhi

Vikram smiled and said yes, aaj agar Neha mere saath nahi hoti toh I could have done nothing, har kadam pe usne mera saath diya hain, honsla diya hain, she is my life, I can't even imagine my life without her. And you have Priya in your life, tujhe yaad hain maine kaha tha tujhse ke yehi ladki hain jo tujhe aur teri life ko sambhal legi and see today she has become your universe.

Ram - Priya has made me complete, she made me understand the actual meaning of life.

Vikram - bohot pyaar karti hain woh tujhse, bhale hi aaj usse tum dono ki peechli baatein yaad nahi hain par uski aankhon me tere liye bohot pyaar hain, I only want you two to be happy and together.

Ram smiled hearing him.

Vikram - achha ab chal bhi, bohot late ho gaya hain.

Ram kept his file back, shut down his laptop and came out from his cabin. Both of them came in the parking lot, while Vikram took his way towards his home, Ram came in the doctor's chamber. Dr. Mishra was going through her last patient when Ram came inside. The lady in the reception asked him to wait and informed his presence to doctor. Within 15 minutes Ram came inside the chamber and he took the seat opposite of doctor.

Dr. Mishra - hello Mr. Kapoor, toh bataiyye kya baat karni hain aapko?

Ram - Dr. Mishra darasal mujhe aapse Priya ke bare me baat karni hain, saying this Ram told everything about Priya, her accident, miscarriage, her memory loss, the discussion between Ram and that of Dr. Ameya and also his suggestions, saying all these Ram handed her all the reports of Priya which he collected in Singapore.