Part 53

hello everyone, am back with the next part of this FF, thanks for all the comments, I know most of you are disheartened with the separation of RaYa, but this is what life is, not always smooth as silk, bumpy roads are all around. But I assure you all RaYa are going to meet very soon, and the meeting will be interesting soon, so keep reading and enjoying as the story is going to take a new turn altogether with more of RaYa, RaYa and only RaYa

2 years later

Saumya - bhappa, aap pehele nashta kijiye, paper baad me pad lena, saying this she gave him his cornflex bowl and the fruit plate.

Ram - aaj bhi cornflex, tune toh promise kiya tha aaj paratha milega, toh phir...

Saumya - kaal raat ko aapne kheer khayi thi isi liya aaj naashte me no paratha, ab chaliye chupchap isse finish kijiye phir mein toast deti hoon.

Ram's face frowned in disappointment but he couldn't say anything, Saumya has made a pact with him, if he eats sweets then the whole week he has to eat according to Saumya's wish, yaani all healthy food stuffs. Making a sad face he started having his cornflex. Seeing him Rishabh smiled heartily and dadi along with Krishnaji and Natasha laughed.

Saumya smiled looking at Ram, he is looking like a three year old kid.

Rishabh - Saumya, bhai ki packing ho gayi hain na?

Ram - areeh nahi rehne de, main karlunga

Saumya - don't worry Rishabh, bhappa ki packing main aaj kar dungi office se aane ke baad

Krishnaji - main kar dungi beta, tum pareshaan mat hona.

Natasha - main bhi help kardungi maa ko saying she shifted her back in little discomfort.

Ram - chhoti, tu kuch nahi karegi, waise bhi abhi tujhe sirf apna aur apne bacche ka khayal rakhhna hain, your date is very near, so no stress and nothing doing.

Natasha smiled and said, aur kitna beythi rahoon, wahan Sharma house me ma, papa kuch karne dete nahi, aur upaar se ma ka har waqt kuch na kuch khilate rehna, aur yahaan aap ho ke mujhe kuch karne dete nahi, I feel so bored.

Dadi - abhi jitna araam karna hain karle puttar iske baad shaitaan jab aayega na tab aur kuch nahi kar payegi, samjhi

Natasha - dadi, yeh toh mujhe abhi se satata hain, kitna zor zor se laat marta hain

Rishabh - serves you right, mera bhanja hain na, he is taking revenge on you on my behalf, bachhpann me tune bhi mujhe kam nahi sataya hain.

Natasha - toh ek kaam karungi, yeh aa jaye toh main isse tujhe de dungi, rehna tum dono ek saath, meri chhutti.

Krishnaji - chalo chalo, ab bohot hua, jaldi sab nashta finish karo.

Rishabh - bhai are you sure main yah Vikram bhaiyya nahi aaye aapke saath?

Ram - nahi Rishabh, I can manage, waise bhi chotti ki iss halat me mujhe achha nahi lag raha hain jana, so I want you all to be here by her side.

Natasha - bhai, kuch nahi hoga, main bilkul theek hoon, aap jaiyye, don't take stress for me.

Saumya - bhappa, aapki passport aur visa Jenny ke paas hain, she will give that you today.

Ram - thanks Saumya mujhe yaad dilane ke liye.

After breakfast Ram and Rishabh came to office, on the other Krishnaji and Natasha came in her room, Saumya intructed BK about the lunch and came in dadi's room. In past 2 years many changes have come up, Ram expanded his business more, Rishabh became more efficient, Vikram and Neha always stood beside their best friend as and when needed, along with Vikram and Rishabh, Ram touched the heights in his business. Saumya took charge of the house, Krishnaji and dadi always look upto her, with each and every step Saumya missed her friend, her bhabhi - Priya, she promised her to take care of Ram and KM and she is doing that with utter sincerity, though sometimes juggle between her professional and personal lives but her priority remains her family especially bhappa, whom she consider as her elder brother, on the other hand in Sharma house, Ayesha moved to Dublin with her fiance Siddharth, very soon they are going to tie the knot, they both are working on the same project and planned to settle abroad. Karthik has started his own chartered firm along with his colleague and its going good, though Sharmas are well off now but they still live in that house, uss ghar se Priya ki yaadein judi huyi hain so they don't want to shift. Natasha and Karthik are expecting their first child, delivery can happen any time soon. Shipra and Sudhirji are very happy, though amidst all these all can feel the loss of their dear daughter, friend, daughter-in-law, bhabhi and more importantly a partner, a lover a wife.