Part 51

Here comes the next update ❤❤❤❤

Ram now understood he has made Priya aware of his restlessness, he tried to push the conversation but Priya didn't give him any chance, she ended the call. For how long minutes Ram doesn't know but when he opened his eyes and look forward hearing the opening sound of his cabin door he understood Priya has come. Mean time Ram had asked his secretary Jenny not to disturb him and also cancancelled all his appointments for the day. Jenny assured him that he has no such important appointments or meetings. Priya came inside and closed the door, infact locked it. Ram was standing near the window of his chamber. Priya came and stand beside him and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Priya - kya baat hain Mr. Kapoor?

Ram didn't respond her, kept standing there mum. Priya can't take the silence, she turned him towards her and found Ram's eyes are glistening. Priya was astonished to see that,

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, yeh aap...she couldn't finish her words when Ram took her in his bone crushing embrace and buried his face in her hair. He kept standing there with Priya in his arms and closed his eyes. Priya can feel his tear drops on her shoulder, she couldn't bear that. For moments remaining in his embrace Priya came out and looked at his face especially to his eyes.

Priya - main yahi hoon Mr. Kapoor aap ke paas, saying this she caressed his face with her hands.

Ram took her hands and kissed her palms and said, I want to be with you Priya, I can't afford to loose you, I won't live without you.

Priya - toh main hoon aapke paas, aap hi ka toh hoon, main kahan jayungi aap ko chhod ke, main hoon aapke saath, saying this she kept her head on his chest and engulfed him in her hug, Ram too tighten his arms around her waist and pulled her more to him.

After about an hour later, both Ram and Priya came out from his chamber,

Ram - Jenny, am leaving for today, if any thing important comes up you know what to do

Jenny - its okay Sir, I will figure that out. Bye ma'am said this to Priya, Priya too gestures her back with a smile.

Priya took Ram out from his office and they came to their car which was in parking lot. While settling in it, Ram asked

Ram - toh madam aapko kahan jana hain, am all at your service now.

Priya tying her seat belt looked at him and thought for while and then said, beach pe

Hearing her Ram had a grin on his face and said madam yeh Mumbai ki beach hain yahan sab ke samne thoda awkward nahi ho jayega?

Priya looked at him glaringly and said aapko kya sirf ek hi cheez soojta hain aajkal, log beach pe aur bhi kuch karte hain

Ram leaned on to her now and asked with a wink, achha toh kya kya karte hain log beach pe

Priya was enjoying his teasing but she looked at him in anger and said aap chalenge ya phir main kuch aur...by saying this she was about to open her seat belt and get down

Ram - ok ok, no need to get angry, areee yaar sirf mazaak kar raha tha, tum bhi na, chalo, saying this he drives the car.

That evening Ram and Priya enjoyed their best time of life, The Ram Kapoor, head of Kapoor Industries walked bare foot on the Mumbai beach. But he was not The Ram Kapoor then he was only Mr. Kapoor for his beloved Lady, he was the husband of his Priya. They both sat on the rocks of the beach and continued to stare at the sky witnessing the dusk and the night fall. Both enjoyed each other's company, Ram was actually emotionally loosing out; he didn't want to show that but couldn't hold back too. When he called Priya he tried to hold on his emotion but just couldn't, he didn't want to show anything but Priya could make out from his voice. Ram was feeling as if something is going off from his hands, he don't know why he is feeling such, but its happening and that was the reason he couldn't control himself and came in the arms of his beloved in office. Ram doesn't like to indulge himself in such things as he doesn't want anyone to discuss his actions behind the close door. He was and will always be a private person but today he simply can't hold back himself. Now he is with Priya and feeling relaxed. They kept sitting on the rock and indulged themselves on some Priya's favourite tea and bhutta. Ram was reluctant before as he never gorged himself on bhutta that too from roadside but he has to shed his objection before Priya's childish demands, he always loves to fulfill her demands like this.