Part 68

Next day, aaj subah se Kapoor Mansion me hulchal mach gayi hain, areee bhai khandaan ke fourth generation ka namkaran jo honewala hain, special treatment toh milni hi chahiye. Neeche haal me Panditji aa gaye hain, pooja ki saari arrangements ho gaye hain, Saumya aur Neha is looking after everything, Priya was in kitchen along with Bansi kaka, Krishnaji and dadi were with Panditji, Vikram-Ram-Rishabh was sitting on the sofas and chatting within themselves, ghar me jab bhi koi pooja ya kuch bhi occasions hote hain ghar ke ladke pure useless ho jate hain, unhe beythke baat karnese fursat nahi hoti hain, men say ladies talk endlessly but someone should peep in business parties where men talk non-stop, bas har waqt targeted ladkiyan hi hoti hain. Meanwhile Sharma's came and Ram welcomed them.

Ram - papa, mummy aiyye na

Sudhirji - kaise ho beta?

Ram - main bohot khush hoon papa aur Priya bhi achhi hain

Sudhirji smiled looking at his son-in-law, in these years he has become his elder son from his damaad, he said while looking into him, tumhe khush dekh ke bohot achha sl*g raha hain beta, bhagwaan kare tum aise hi khush raha karo.

Ram - papa, apne mujhe meri Priya wapas de diya hain bas mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye

Sudhirji - beta Priya ko maine pehele hi tumhe sonp diya tha, iss baar maine nahi tum dono ka pyaar usse wapas laa hain tumhare paas.

While talking they both came in the hall where both Vikram and Rishabh greeted him. Shipraji, on the other hand joined Krishnaji and dadi in the pooja. Karthik and Rishabh gelled immediately and after few minutes he excused himself and came inside Natasha's room.

Natasha was preparing her baby boy for the occasion. When Karthik entered in the room he saw Natasha was making the baby wearing the dress.

Karthik - main kuch madad karoon?

Natasha craned her neck and found Karthik on the door, a smile swept on her lips and she said to her baby, areee waoh! ab toh papa bhi aa gaye, ab toh humein aur jaldi se taiyyar hona parega, hain na?, the baby was moving his limbs and was happily looking at his mother. Karthik came to them and looked at his baby, at the same time baby also looked at his father, the feeling of paternal love is something amazing, Karthik kept looking at his bundle of joy for almost a minute before Natasha asked him, to take the child in his arms.

Natasha - just help me na Karthik with this dress of him.

Karthik - areee mujhe kahan yeh sab ata hain yaar?

Natasha - mujhe bhi nahi ata hain, lekin main kar rahi hoon na

Karthik - main di ko bulake lata hoon

Natasha made him stop and said, bhabhi ko kyun, sab koi puchenge toh kya bologe, tum kyun nahi kar sakte mujhe help, huh?

Karthik - yeh kitna chhota hain, main kaise...he couldn't finish his words when Natasha took the baby and placed on his lap, with sudden movement he remained dumbfounded for sometime and then secured the baby in his hug.

Natasha - dekha kitna easy hain aur tum khamakha darr rahe the, abhi aisa hain toh jab main Sharma house wapas jayungi toh kya hoga?

Karthik was not paying attention to Natasha's words as he was busy playing with his son, seeing the father-son duo, Natasha had a wide grin on her face. After making him ready with the dress he asked Karthik to take him downstairs while she get prepared. Karthik, by now get a little comfortable with his son came downstairs tucking him in his arms.

Priya on the other hand was in the changing room, getting ready for pooja, she wore a red and white combination saree with zari border, its simple yet very beautiful. She made her hair in a bun and put the sindoor her eyes fall on the sindoor box which was peeping its head behind one lotion bottle. She took that in her hand and kept looking at it, she opened it and found vermillion in it, the lid has something carved in it, Priya take thye lid infront of her eyes and could read RAYA, she started thinking about who's this can be and what is it doing over here and moreover what does that word mean?, but before she could think more about it, the clock chimed in the wall and she looked at it and adjusted her saree and hair and came out of the room. She came downstairs to join everyone in the namkaran ceremony.