Part 39

Next day, while sun was trying to peep in the bedroom of RaYa both Ram and Priya still sleeping in each other's embrace the only change now is Priya cuddled to Ram and her head is almost lying on Ram's chest and Ram encircled Priya from her waist. Both are sleeping peacefully. The sun rays stirred Priya as she opened her eyes and found her sleeping on Ram's chest. Her lips curved into smile and she cuddled more to Ram and encircled him and closed her eyes...almost half an hour later Ram opened his eyes, and found himself in the embrace of her warrior princess. He smiled at her and softly gives a peck on her lips whispering good morning. Priya lazily opened her eyes and greeted him back.

All gathered in hall for breakfast. Priya, Neha along with Saumya were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast for everyone. Shipraji and Binitaji insisted their daughter to help them but both refused them politely. Natasha was taking care of Neha's three brats as they enjoy their breakfast with Nutz bua. Ram along with Vikram will go to the airport to receive Roshan and Sohan. Karthik will leave for his office, Rishabh too have to reach the site. All ladies were seating in the hall and discussing about the marriage preparations and also chit chatting.

Priya, Neha and Saumya were in the kitchen preparing the breakfast, Priya was busy making aloo paratha for Ram and Saumya was preparing some sweet dish. Neha was preparing sandwiches. All were gossiping and sharing light moments when Neha said,

Neha - yaad hain Priya, Amritsar me, kaise tum, main, Jyoti, Rajni aur Kajal parjaijee kitchen me maze karte the kam karte karte, woh trip mujhe hamesha yaad rahega, bada mazaa aya tha, am very excited ke aaj sab log aa rahe hain, it will be fun aur iss baar bhi hum sab bohot enjoy karenge.

Priya - sach keh rahi ho tum yaar Neha, Amritsar me bohot mazaa aaya tha, aaj phir sabse mulaqat ho jayegi, aur phir Shree bhi toh aa rahi hain, bohot mann kar raha tha usse milne ki.

Saumya inn dono ki baatein tab se sunn rahi thi, she knows about Amritsar people and have heard stories from both Priya and dadi-Krishnaji, toh usne kahan, maine itna suna hain uss trip ke bare me, ab toh mujhe bohot jealousy feel hota hain ke kaash main bhi aap sab ke saath wahan hoti.

Neha came to her and circled her from shoulder and said, don't worry hum sab iss baar bhi dhoom hi machayenge par tum iss baar bhi kuch nahi kar paogi, said this in teasingly and continued kyun ki shaadi tumhari hain aur mazaa hum sab karenge, saying this she laughed heartily.

Priya - kyun taang kheench rahi ho Neha uski, ab kya kare dusre ki shaadi me maaze kar sakte hain lekin khud ke shaadi me kaise karegi, mujhe sach me dukh ho raha hain Saumya, Priya also said this in teasing tone.

Saumya - aap bhi bhabhi, toh toh kya hua khud ki shaadi hai toh, main toh maze karungi hi

All laughed out heartily, then Neha said, by the way Priya, ab mujhe lag raha hain ke agar hum log bahar nahi gaye toh sab yehi aake hum logon ko kachha chaba jayenge, so let's finish this off.

At the breakfast table all are having their breakfast, while Ram was relishing his aloo paratha, Priya was constantly watching him, ek chhote bachhe jaise dikhte hain jab bhi unke samne aloo ke parathe aate hain. Neha was watching Priya and was sitting beside her, slowly whispered in her ear, Priya tum bhi adat dal lo aloo paratha khane ki kyunki jis tarah se Ram khaa raha hain kuch dino baad woh Golu se aloo bann jayega tab tumhe hi mushkil hogi uske saath raat mein...saying this she winked, on the other hand Priya was blushing hearing this, toh she said, bas karo yaar tum Neha, kya tum sabke samne, she couldn't finish her words and looked otherwise.

At RaYa room, after finishing the breakfast, Ram came and changed, he is going to leave for airport, he was wearing his tie when Priya entered and stand in front of the cupboard which made Ram's view to mirror disturbed, he saw Priya and with a teasing smile asked,