Part 52

Note from the author:-

hello everyone, this part is the crucial and turning point of the story, I know may be my readers will get upset reading this, but the story is all about the second chance in life. Life is an unpredictable journey but it too give us the chances, now it is upto us that we should avail it or not. But as far as RaYa is concerned, they were always together and will be in future, its just that their destiny is playing a game with them, but in the end they are Ram and Priya, our beloved RAYA

recap

...from the distance she can make out that her Man mimed the three precious words for her, her lips quivered and she too utter those magical words to him with that she moved forward leaving her life and her family here in the city.

Kehte hain zindag ek pal me badal jati hain, woh ek lamha me sab kuch aapke aankhon ke samne aa jata hain, aap jisse sabse zyada pyaar karte hain woh nazar aa jate hain. Koi nahin janta hain ke aagle pal kya honewala hain aapke zindagi me bas aap uss pal me hi simat ke rahe jate hain jab aap aapne aapno se aakhri baat kiye the ya unke saath waqt beetaya tha, woh lamha hi mann ke kisi kone me sada ke liye reh jaate hain, Ram aur Priya ke liye bhi wahi hua. Ram kept standing till she disappears from the exit aur Priya bhi aakhri baar mud ke peeche dekhi toh usse Ram hi nazar aye. Bas woh aakhri baar hi tha jab yeh dono ek dusre ko dekhe the, aakhri lamha tha jab ek saath dono beetaye the aur aakhri shabd tha woh three magical words which meant heaven for them, the very reality of their life, I LOVE YOU. Kehne ko toh yeh three words hain but it is the most magical words for persons who are seriously in it. Inn dono ke liye yeh sirf shabd nahi the, ek qaynaat thi, bhale hi zyada na bolte the lekin mehsoos dil se karte the, shayad isi liye kehte hain ki pehla pyaar bhulaye nahi bhulta hain, uss insaan ki har chhoti badi yaadein hamesha yaad rehti hain. Ram was sitting in study with eyes closed; his head was rested on the head rest of his chair. He is sitting there lifeless, a person who has lost his most precious thing in life. His both hands were rested on arm rest of the chair. His eyes got opened hearing the knock on the door, he asked the person to come in, Bansi Kaka entered the room with an envelope in his hand.

Bansi kaka - Priya memsaab ke liye koi deke gaya hain

Hearing her name Ram looked at him and takes the envelope from him. Bansi kaka closed the door behind him while coming out from the room. Ram again looked at the envelope, its from City Hospital. Ram opened it and found some reports, he read the reports and his world came to a hault, the only word he could utter was P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. At that very moment his mobile ranged and he took the call, it was from Dr. Mishra, to whom Priya had gone for check up.

Dr. Mishra - hello Mr. Kapoor, Congratulations! to both of you

Ram - Doctor, when did she come to you for her check up?

Dr. Mishra - it was a routine blood test which she came for, and here is the report, my assistant asked her to collect it but she didn't turn up, so I just send that

Ram was choked to hear it but still he gathered his strength and asked, how how many months is it?

Dr. Mishra - 3 months, and she is perfectly okay Mr. Kapoor, she is keeping fine, though she came for blood test but I did some other test also and reports are there.

Ram - thank you doctor.

Dr. Mishra - it's absolutely okay, once again congrats to both of you.

After the call Ram came to his room and closed the door, he was still holding the report, he slouched on the sofa and read it again, Priya was pregnant with their baby, and she was 3 months pregnant. Ram couldn't control himself anymore and tears have started falling from his eyes. Their child, the symbol of their love was growing in her womb, Ram couldn't think any more and a grunt came out from his lips PRIYA.

Second Chance ( Thread 2 ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें