Part 54

In the morning Priya very lazily opened her eyes; she looks through the window and saw sun is shining brightly. She stretched her hands out from her duvet and rubbed her eyes. She sat up on her bed still covered herself with duvet. She again dreamt the same thing, har baar woh yehi sapna dikhti hain, as if someone is calling her, woh uska chehra nahi dekh pati hain, lekin woh aadmi usse bulata hain, woh jitna kareeb jaati hain woh aadmi utna hi dur ho jata hain, uski awaaz mano usse bohot dur se sunayi deti hain, shayad uske past me kabhi woh suni thi, uski awaavz me bohot dard chhupa huya hain saath saath bohot pyaar bhi, Priya jab bhi yeh dream ko dekhti hain uske andar kuch ho jata hain, usse lagta hain kahin koi uske liye besabri se intezaar kar raha hain. Priya closed her eyes and and sat there for while. For past 2 years she is been under the treatment of Doctor Pradhan, every week she visits him, initially it was thrice a week then was twice and now it is once in a week but that can be anyday as per her choice, though Ameya becomes her friend and she can visit him in his home but Priya doesn't want to disturb Vishesh by letting him know such, actually he is very sensitive about her. Priya thought of visiting Ameya today in the hospital.

Priya came in the college, though she is the faculty of Sociology department but she has to take some classes of Management also. They have this subject specially Priya's specialized paper which is Research Metholdology, so she take the classes for them. The Management department is in another building within the university campus. Priya was going through her today's chapter in library, when a student came and said she was being called in the Management department. Priya came in and she was told that Dean wanted to meet her. Priya came to Mr. Thomas Francis, the Dean of National Institute of Management under Singapore University, the best among the country.

After taking the seat Mr. Francis said, Priya, you must know that our institute completed glorious 40 years and this time the celebration will be double as we got the highest rank in the country.

Priya smiled and said yes sir, I know that.

Mr. Francis - this time we are celebrating this achievement in grand way. It will be a three day celebration, the last day we are going to have a panel discussion where our chief guest will take part in that.

Priya - yes sir, I know about this but I don't know about the itenary.

Mr. Francis - I will let you know that, but I want you to be present in the celebration.

Priya smiled and said, it's a pleasure to be part of the celebration but sorry to say sir, I am just a guest faculty and moreover I have my classes.

Mr. Francis - that will not be a problem, I will talk to your HOD regarding this but with this I want you to be one of the members of the panel.

Priya got startled to hear this, she immediately said sir, I really don't think I can do that, I mean how I can...

Mr. Francis - you can do this Miss Sharma

Priya - sir, it will be an honour to share the stage with our chief guest.

Mr. Francis smiled and said then its final and yes do feel free to suggest anything for the celebration.

The day passed with the lectures, lectures and more lectures. After her college gets over she came in the Hospital, she asked Ameya's assistant about his whereabouts and let her know that she will be in an hour. Priya already informed him about her visit today. After finishing up with the children ward she came to Ameya's chamber. He was going through some case history when Priya came in; he looked at her and asked her to come in. Priya came in and took her chair, he smiled at her and kept the case history aside and said,

Ameya - so tell me, what's the matter?, why do you need me again?

Priya - I again had that dream doc, Priya called Ameya by doc, never takes his name.