Part 56

Next day in the function, Priya was checking everything, everything is prepared and stage is set. Today she is wearing the saree which yesterday Ram choose for her. It is violet in colour and is a silk one. Priya is looking very pretty in that, with this she was wearing a silver necklace with matching earing and a silver kangan, her beauty was enhancing more as she has put deep kohl in her eyes with a natural lip colour. She has made a loose bun in which a silver pin is pierced. She was looking gorgeous at the same time very beautiful. Priya was in backstage checking finally when someone said that Chief Guest has arrived. Priya came out with other students, the faculty members and Dean Francis also came to receive him. Priya came and welcomed him and to her surprise she saw Ram Kapoor in front of him. Ram also saw her and smiled though he didn't say anything. Dean Francis took him inside and all followed them. He introduced Mr. Kapoor to everyone and finally to Priya.

In the panel discussion both Ram and Priya voiced their thoughts and views and there was roar of claps in the hall. The function ended on good note.

It was time for dinner and as decided Priya looked after the Chief Guest.

Ram - it was a pleasant surprise to see you here

Priya - me too, I wasn't expecting you, btw why didn't you introduced yourself to me last night

Ram - I remember I have clearly introduced myself.

Priya - you said you are an entrepreneur, never said you are The Ram Kapoor, the business magnet.

Ram - does it really matter when we start a friendship, kya dosti me yeh sab matter karta hain, paisa, power all these.

Priya - nahi karta hain lekin I was quite taken aback to know real you, kitna suna hain aapke bare me, and you are now in front of me

Ram - I hope meri asliyat janne ke baad humari dosti pe koi aanch nahi aayegi?

Priya looked at him and saw he is really worried about their friendship; she smiled and said nahi aayegi.

Ram was relieved hearing her and smiled.

Priya - toh aap yahan business ke saath saath iss invitation pe bhi aaye the?

Ram couldn't say anything as before that some students came up to him and started to bombard their questions with that some media people also came to take pics for them. Ram handled them efficiently and after some many minutes they left him.

Priya smiled and asked, you have to face these things a lot, right?

Ram smiled and said yes but now am habituated, so you were asking me something?

Priya - nahi main bas aise hi...

Ram - yes am here for both the reasons, but now I want to see the city, it seems quite interesting.

Priya got excited and say you must see the city, it's beautiful.

Ram - aap dikhayengi mujhe yeh sheher?

Priya looked at him for moments and then smiled at him and said okay.

Ram smiled but in his heart he was dancing in joy. After the dinner got over all bid bye to him and Ram took Priya's number and said he will call her later. He came back to his hotel room and came in the balcony of his suite. The entire city was beaming with lights and Ram can feel a happiness around him, he found his life again, he found being Mr. Kapoor again, he found his Priya's Ram again, he got his Priya back, his life is back. Ram looked at the sky and silently offered a prayer to the Almighty for sending Priya back in his life.

Next day, in the morning Priya was getting ready for her college when her phone buzzed. She took the call; it was Ram on other end, a smile flashed on her face,