Part 45

Hey Everyone.... Back with another 18+ update.... 
So sorry for not updating the story as still not well bit i manage to give u this update....
So enjoy reading...
❤❤❤❤❤
Lots of love:-
Maddy...❤❤❤

recap

...kuch ajeeb lag raha tha usse, shayad itne waqt tak bhooka rehne se uski bhook mar gayi thi but she didn't want to show her restlessness, so she pretended to eat and eat little bit.

After the dinner everyone geared up to leave. Shipraji hugged Priya lovingly and blessed her, Saumya also hugged her parents back as they are leaving for Hyderabad tomorrow, udhaar Amritsarwale bhi kal nikal rahe hain, itne din sabne bohot enjoy kiya hain, iss shaadi ke liye phir se sabne ek saath mil ke khub masti ki, sab bohot razi khushi nipat bhi gaya. Ek ek kar ke sab chale gaye, Shergills also bid them good bye and finally sab apne kamre me chale aaye. Ram and Priya entered the room and Ram bolted the door, Priya came in the room and found the entire room is decorated with scented aroma candles, no lights were on and only the candles were burning, adhi roshni aur adha andhere me yeh room behaad khoobsurat lag raha tha. Priya felt very happy and she understood Ram has made this. Ram, on the other hand was watching Priya's reactions standing at one corner, he understood Priya loved the decoration. Priya turned to him and saw he is giving his signature smile.

Priya - yeh sab aapne kab kiya?

Ram didn't say anything just came close to her and said, am really very sorry, and put a feathery kiss on her forehead and in reflex action Priya hugged him in her embrace. For moments they stand there like that. Ram had already taken out his coat and tie and it was on the chair. He freed Priya from the hug and took out her dupatta. Priya kept standing there, Ram saw her, she was in her choli and lehenga. Ram looked her again and while looking at her he came to her back, he slowly opened her hair, shifts that in one side and looked at her back. The choli has one dori and it was deep cut too. Ram placed his palm on her back leaving Priya shivered in pleasure. He slided his palm on her back giving her the message that he wants her immensely. Priya was lost in his touch when suddenly she felt wet kisses on her back, she clutched her lehenga with her fingers to suppress her moans, she was enjoying this pleasure, on the other hand Ram was continuously kissing on her back. He came in front and saw Priya has her eyes closed, he cupped her face and kissed her, he parted her lips and both started communicating through their tongue, they created havoc with their tongue, both were sucking each other, a passionate kiss turned to a full mouth one. Both of them didn't leave each other till their thirst got satisfied. After so many minutes passed both came down slowly and wanted to take air, they left each other. Ram scooped Priya in his arms and placed her on the bed, Priya was sitting on the bed clutching knees with her hand. Ram came and sat behind her and started taking out her jewellery, he took the neckpiece from her body and kissed on her neck, next he took out earing, kissed on her earlobe, he took out her bangles one by one and kissed her palms, he even took out her silver anklet and kissed on her toe, Priya was feeling heavenly with each and every touch of her MAN. Ram again came to her back and sat behind her, he started kissing her back and opened her dori, Priya closed her eyes, Ram slided her choli and gave wet kisses on her shoulder, now he laid down Priya and took his shirt off from his body, he slided more her choli and gave wet kisses all over neck, shoulder and cleavage, and finally he took out the choli from her body. Priya felt Ram was caressing her bare mounds, Priya was enjoying each and every pleasure given by him, she too wanted her husband. Ram trailed his kisses from her breast to her waist and then followed to her naval area, he stopped there, Priya opened her eyes and looked at him and saw he is undressing himself and within minutes he appeared naked in front of her. Ram took the lehenga from Priya's body and both can see each other without any hindrance of clothing. Ram continued his kiss to her thighs and inner thighs, he parted her and kissed her intimate part, Priya absorbed that pleasure while arching her body, he came up and kissed her lips feverishly, and whispered, I want my baby Priya, will you give me?, Priya cupped his face in her palm and said, Ram, am ready for our baby, make me  yours...that night both started the journey which was meant for their love, they were ready to explore the next step of their relation, kehte hain shaadi tabhi kamiyaab hoti hain jab aulad wajood me aata hain aur iss baar Ram aur Priya dono hi chahte hain ki unke pyaar ki nishaani unn dono ki rishton ki wajood bann ke aaye. The entire night they burned in their passion and heat and tried to create their own replica. For not a single moment both left each other, their burning desire let them explore the new avenues of making love and both were engrossed in that pleasure. It was almost dawn and it was seen that Ram was still on top of Priya and both were panting, the deep thrust of Ram was making Priya perspire but she love to be loved like this. Priya screamed in pleasure and moaned, Higherrr...Uhhggghhh...Aaahhh...,as Ram could feel she was again coming up, he raised his motion and within minutes both exploded their juice inside Priya. Ram had sweat-beads on his forehead and he was too out of his breath, he collapsed on Priya's bosom and both remained like that. After some time, Priya wiped his sweetbeads with her hand and caressed his hair with her fingers. Ram clutched her tightly and kept his head on the crook of her neck. Priya could feel his hot breath against her skin and she closed her eyes with the immense pleasure she felt today.