Part 58

Sorry for the late update as i was busy with my sister's wedding....

Here comes the next part, this time thought of doing something romantic so my RaYa confesses their love, so what you all are waiting for?  

Priya came back in her room and lied down on her bed after changing in night dress. She has no friend here with whom she can share her thoughts. She lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. She kept thinking about those moments she spends with Ram in these last two days. Remembering those she thought of their first meeting where Ram said he is still waiting for his lady love and thought he got her, Priya in her heart said, kya Ram ko bhi main pasand hoon?, kya woh bhi mujhe chahte hain?, lekin aise kaise ho sakta hain, he knows everything about me uske bawajood woh kaise mujhse pyaar kar sakte hain?, lekin unki aanken kuch aur hi bolti hain jahan maine apne liye pyaar dekha hain, toh kya woh bhi mujhse...that night Priya dreamt that dream again but this time she saw the face of the person and it is of Ram and he is calling her, uske awaaz me bohot pyaar hain, he is waiting for her, he stretched out his arm to take her in his hug, Priya daud ke jaati hain and Ram took her in his embrace and she hides herself in him...Priya lazily opened her eyes as the bright sunshine was waking her up from her lazy dream. A beautiful smile appeared on her face as she remembered the dream, she stretched her hand from the duvet smiled sheepishly, again remembering the dream. For her this was a new feeling, a feeling which completes her being woman, ek khubsoorat ehsaas jisse shabdon me dhalna bohot mushkil hain. She, for moments kept staring at the window of her room from where sun light is peeping in, she thought in her heart, Ram meri zindagi me kya aaye unhone mujhe aapne aap se phir se milwa diya, mujhe jeena seekha diya, woh meri zindagi suraj ki roshni ki tarah aaye hain jiske saya parte hi sab kuch jagmagah utha hain, unhone ne mujhe pyaar karna seekha diya, jis pyaar ke liye main tarasti rahi woh pyaar mujhe Ram ne de diya, unki aankhen sab kuch keh jati hain, I know he also loves me, thinking such Priya wrapped herself more in the duvet but the next moment she thought, yeh main kya soch rahi hoon, mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata ke mera pariwaar kahan hain?, mera pati, mere sasuralwalen, main Ram ki zindagi yun barbaad nahi kar sakti, main unke zindagi ka hissa nahi bann sakti, jisse khud ke bare me kuch nahi pata woh kaise kisi dusre ka saath nibhayega, main Ram ke pyaar ki kaabil nahi hoon. She woke up and put her head on head rest and closed her eyes. A lone tear escaped her eye. On the other hand, Ram was in his suite, he was sitting on the bed with the pic of Priya, the one of Rishabh's marriage; she was looking gorgeous that day with that saree and accessories. Ram remembered that night, sahi maino me uss din Ram aur Priya ka bhi suhaag raat hua tha, he remembered how Priya blushed when Ram said to her that he wants her only in saree nothing more than that and that night Priya looked the most beautiful woman in the world, she never declined him, she always wanted her Man, shayad isi liye we created our symbol of love preciously. Ram looked at her picture and caressed that with his fingers, he took out her mangalsutram from his pocket and said, yeh mangalsutram bohot jald tumhare gale me phir se hoga, I promise, iss baar hamesha hamesha ke liye. I will make you come back in my life. I want you to be with me, saying this he kissed the photo and also the black thread. He again said, Priya hamari shaadi ko 3 saal pura hone ko aaya hain, aur iss baar main aur tum dono milke usse celebrate karenge, that is the most auspicious day for me, as I got you in my life that day, main tumhe khona nahi chahta Priya, hum dono phir se shuru karenge, hamare sapno ko jeeyenge, bas tum sirf wapas aa jao.

For next two days, Priya tried hard not to think about Ram but simply couldnot do so, har waqt usse Ram ki yaad aati rehti hain, uske saath beetaya yeh do khubsoorat din aankhon ke samne hamesha ghumti rehti hain, Priya jitna koshish karti hain iss feeling ko dabane ki utna hi woh aur mazboot hoti jaa rahi hain, ek ajeeb si bechaini bhi uske andar umaar rahi hain, din me kai baar apna phone check karti hain kahin Mr. Kapoor ka koi message toh nahi aaya?, khud phone karna chahti hain, dial bhi karti hain lekin ring ho usse pehele disconnect kar deti hain, kahin par bhi concentrate nahi kar paa rahi hain, childrens' ward me bhi usse koi rahat nahi milti hain, ek kashmakash, dil aur dimaag ki ajeeb jaddojahed me woh gheri huyi hain, toh dusri taraf Ram is giving Priya some time to think about her feelings, he knows Priya is in love with him and he wants her to get in that emotion fully, isi liye woh jaan bujh ke na toh Priya ko call karta hain aur na hi koi message, he wanted her to be desperate for him. Ram has finished his business deal and he wants to stay back here in Singapore for some more days, he actually wants Priya's declaration and their confession. He has asked Vikram and Rishabh to look after the business and asked them to call him or for video conference as and when needed. On the other hand, he called Saumya and said he will be staying some more days here and to take care of ma and daadi. Priya ke jaane ke baad Ram ne Sharma family se aur attachment bara liya hain, ab woh uss ghar ka sirf damaad ya Natasha ka bhai hi nahi balki woh uss ghar ka bada beta bhi hain, Sudhirji usse apne bade bte jaisa mante hain, ghar ke kisi bhi function pe ya koi bhi baat pe Ram zaroor rehta hain, apne babuji ke jaane ke baad Ram, Sudhirji ko woh darja diya hain, jo kartavya Priya ka tha ab wohi saare rishten Ram nibhata hain, aur iss me usse bohot khushi milti hain.